Who is the real God ?

walt willis

I worry that there were way too many wars over religion and many have been murdered in the name of God.
I just believe in something much greater then myself and pray that the something is looking down upon us all with mercy.
Maybe after I die I will be told, but until that time comes I will do the best I can to do what I think God would want.
Love one another as God loves us all!

Rosco..Jones

We and everything in the universe are a piece of God experiencing physical reality. There is no separation between the spiritual and the physical, each is part of the other. Our conscience is physically focused and our unconsciousness focused in the non-physical/spiritual. The Gods we create are how we attempt to interpret this concept into our physical framework belief systems. The prophets and sages of yore were some that tried to communicate understandings working within the beliefs systems of those living in those times. You may say there is one God. The God concept gets modified to fit the society and the times though. Today Quantum Physics is starting to include aspects of reality outside the physical objectified science we grew up with. Our understanding is growing, but we cannot restrict our beliefs to the physical exclusively. God is All That Is and we are a part of that.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
As the title to the post suggest, who is the real God? Through history long before the Christian Jesus Christ, man has always believe in a deity of some greatness and consequence. So my question is who is the real god ? Mayans, Egyptians, Greeks, Romans all prayed and worshiped to a very different "God" or "Gods". What makes Christianity the end all be all of religion ? Who are we say yes this right and no this is wrong ? How do you prove one religion is right and the rest are wrong ?

A small take on the ever popular "There is no God" thread.

There may be one God, but perhaps this God has more than one "son" or "daughter", hence all the characters such as Jesus, David, *fill in prophet name here*, etc.

There are similarities between them all.

Or they are all aliens.

Kazper

GRADUATE
As the title to the post suggest, who is the real God? Through history long before the Christian Jesus Christ, man has always believe in a deity of some greatness and consequence. So my question is who is the real god ? Mayans, Egyptians, Greeks, Romans all prayed and worshiped to a very different "God" or "Gods". What makes Christianity the end all be all of religion ? Who are we say yes this right and no this is wrong ? How do you prove one religion is right and the rest are wrong ?

A small take on the ever popular "There is no God" thread.

There may be one God, but perhaps this God has more than one "son" or "daughter", hence all the characters such as Jesus, David, *fill in prophet name here*, etc.

There are similarities between them all.

Or they are all aliens.
I am in the midst of learning all of that right now, before I get to far ahead of myself. It helps to understand things easier and if don't learn , I believe it may screw me up in my current learning process and understanding of something else. The Bible is the history book on all of this IMHO, I just need to get it right lol:)

TimeTravellerOEN

What if God is one of us?
GENESIS.jpg
GENESIS.jpg