Who is the real God ?

Kazper

GRADUATE
I see nothing
Everything from Nothing.

GENESIS.jpg
They won't let you post to another site, you may want to download the pix to ur PC the upload them to here. good luck:)(y)

As the title to the post suggest, who is the real God? Through history long before the Christian Jesus Christ, man has always believe in a deity of some greatness and consequence. So my question is who is the real god ? Mayans, Egyptians, Greeks, Romans all prayed and worshiped to a very different "God" or "Gods". What makes Christianity the end all be all of religion ? Who are we say yes this right and no this is wrong ? How do you prove one religion is right and the rest are wrong ?

A small take on the ever popular "There is no God" thread.
GOD IS A SUPREME EXTRA TERRESTRIAL BEING ,THAT IS WHY WE ARE ALL CREATED IN GODS OWN IMAGE, GOD HAS A HALF HUMAN AND HALF EXTRA TERRESTRIAL FACE, TO AN ALIEN US HUMANS WOULD APPEAR WITH A HUMAN FACE AND AN ALIEN SHAPED HEAD AND TO HUMANS , AN ALIEN HAS AN IDENTICAL HUMAN CHARACTERISTIC FACIAL APPEARANCE BUT AN ALIEN SHAPED HEAD , HUMANALIEN,ALIENHUMAN.SO WE ARE ALL SPECIAL BECAUSE GOD MADE EVERYONE IN HIS OWN IMAGE

HEIDI

As the title to the post suggest, who is the real God? Through history long before the Christian Jesus Christ, man has always believe in a deity of some greatness and consequence. So my question is who is the real god ? Mayans, Egyptians, Greeks, Romans all prayed and worshiped to a very different "God" or "Gods". What makes Christianity the end all be all of religion ? Who are we say yes this right and no this is wrong ? How do you prove one religion is right and the rest are wrong ?

A small take on the ever popular "There is no God" thread.
Good question , i wonder who's the real devil , these questions are simply to answer , wait until you die and then you should find out

taykair

...who is the real God?

It depends on what you consider to be a God.

If you believe that a God is nothing more than that which controls you, then you can look at it in this way:

Imagine that you are a kingdom. Whoever (or whatever) sits on the throne of your life is King - your God. This God can be one of the "standard" gods, such as Brahma, Jehovah, Allah or any of that gang, and this is what most people claim, but usually the real God of most individuals is more of a concept than a personality. For example: Material wealth, physical pleasure, and the desire for power seem to be the major gods in the lives of many. Even the so-called "godless atheist" can have a God of this type, whether it be science, or reason, or simply themselves.

If you believe that God is the Supreme Being, then you must refine this definition to the specific characteristic which is supreme:

Western religions generally use the terms omniscience (all knowing), omnipotence (all powerful), and omnipresence (everywhere present) to describe God. However, it may be that an omniscient being (if one exists) may not be the same being as an omnipotent one (if one exists). Also, it may be that neither omnipotent nor omniscient beings actually exist, and that any beings who we believe to be such simply happen to be the most intelligent or the most powerful at the present time. However, being Number One on the universe's top ten list does not necessarily mean that the being in question is God - if we consider God to be something worthy of worship or praise. In addition, such a supreme being may reside on the other side of the universe (or in another universe altogether) and have absolutely nothing to do with us and our petty problems, and so cannot be any kind of a real God as far as humanity is concerned.

If you believe that God is the Creator and Sustainer of the universe, then I'm afraid I can't be of much help, as I believe that universes are created due to the combination of infinite probability and infinite time.

I hope that at least some of the above has been helpful.

Take care.