who or what are the men in black?

IlluminatiArchbishop

No one knows, they appear to be mechanical or alien sometimes human, they are part of the US Gov put in place to control disclosure.

NOTE: MIB sightings have drastically reduced after the 90's it is thought that they couldn't control the amount of people having experiences or sightings so now they only bother the very important ones, which begs the question how do they know who those ones are?

Most people will say they are Alien, but ET aren't supposed to get involved with human affairs, so in doing so they are breaking their own rules, unless they're a hybrid made by the Govt for this exact purpose? Sadly we may never know.
If ET lifeforms did not interfere with humans than I would be dead. Anyhow long story but you can look up Carr in the search feature here for a bit more info

lamdo263

The authority of Lord Donald Trump of course
There is the prediction Trump somehow gets put back in, but this would make the US New Hitlerville. Insurance-wise he can't attain the use of public government offices unless he publishes the paragraph, 'I Donld Trump, on the Week of the Capitol Building uprising may have been suffering from the effects of long covid'. All he has to do and he flatly refuses to do this out of being stubborn.

Either side will drum him out of business on this one. Why? Capitol Building property damage, breaking and entering. Loss of confidentiality in offices with possible sensitive documents there and loss of life. He's out and he's not even acquiescing to insurance standards admitting he erred by government standards.

So, if he gets back in, this will be the matching case and precedent of the then Reichstag fire in 1930s Germany.

IlluminatiArchbishop

There is the prediction Trump somehow gets put back in, but this would make the US New Hitlerville. Insurance-wise he can't attain the use of public government offices unless he publishes the paragraph, 'I Donld Trump, on the Week of the Capitol Building uprising may have been suffering from the effects of long covid'. All he has to do and he flatly refuses to do this out of being stubborn.

Either side will drum him out of business on this one. Why? Capitol Building property damage, breaking and entering. Loss of confidentiality in offices with possible sensitive documents there and loss of life. He's out and he's not even acquiescing to insurance standards admitting he erred by government standards.

So, if he gets back in, this will be the matching case and precedent of the then Reichstag fire in 1930s Germany.
Personally think Trump is worse than Hitler but just my opinion.

IlluminatiArchbishop

will smith mib GIF