Debate Who or what created the Universe and how?

kcwildman

Beastmaster
as a second note of contemplation I have not found any iron clad proof that everything we have come to believe in as reality,,
is not in fact just a computer program much like the sims game my kids loved so much.
there is a quote from an old fart that still stinks of truth..
I know, that I do not know..
my grandpa told me that this simple statement was the beginning of knowledge. he had gotten to the second grade in his formal education when the rigors of farm life forced him to work to survive.

Krish

I think, if you work hard and stay for another Trillion years...you too could start a new Universe....more like a Multi-Verse...enjoy...

kcwildman

Beastmaster
I have often pondered the answer given to ole moses when he ask the name of GOD.. the response he is given is a statement of existence... I am, that I am...I exist... he has no name cause there was no one to name him.. had there been a parent or creator they would have had some form of reference for there child or creation... that alone would seem to imply that at some point he became self aware..found himself to be alone,, and set about organizing matter / or maybe even anti-matter into what we are able to perceive as the known vers.
I have seen reports that say the lions share of the universe is in fact anti-matter in nature. but then again how could that idea be proven out.. we are not that I know of able to cross that barrier to fully examine the reality of the negative side of existence.

Aryeandris

I kind of like that Roswell alien interview with Matilda O'Donnell MacElroy. According to the alien Airl, we all took part in creating the universe. Apparently we all are immortal beings.
Funny that I came here to reply more or less that same thing & realized this thread wasn't made last December lol. I had already replied so I find it interesting that my thoughts on it are so different now. :)

Aryeandris

I have often pondered the answer given to ole moses when he ask the name of GOD.. the response he is given is a statement of existence... I am, that I am...I exist... he has no name cause there was no one to name him.. had there been a parent or creator they would have had some form of reference for there child or creation... that alone would seem to imply that at some point he became self aware..found himself to be alone,, and set about organizing matter / or maybe even anti-matter into what we are able to perceive as the known vers.
I have seen reports that say the lions share of the universe is in fact anti-matter in nature. but then again how could that idea be proven out.. we are not that I know of able to cross that barrier to fully examine the reality of the negative side of existence.
I wouldn't say "he" & I don't agree with Christianity or the Bible. However, that was how I felt the energy thing felt in that dream I once had.
It was a lonely unknown to any man or woman.
I also think, we could be infinite parts of the whole. Everything & everyone. Living every possible perspective & reality possible to know every single side of everything or something idk.

Aryeandris

I wouldn't say "he" & I don't agree with Christianity or the Bible. However, that was how I felt the energy thing felt in that dream I once had.
It was a lonely unknown to any man or woman.
I also think, we could be infinite parts of the whole. Everything & everyone. Living every possible perspective & reality possible to know every single side of everything or something idk.
Making us each a god & all the god.
We have unlimited power. We can manifest our own reality, among other very powerful abilities..if we tap into that & allow it & practice. Also very crucial, knowledge of it.

TimeFlipper

God created universe. Proof? My Faith proved it.

Would it not be possible that God might have been responsible for The Big Bang?...I think im correct in saying that God believes in the freedom of will, and if so he would firstly create a universe that eventually and by its own means (not God`s) it would form stars and planets etc etc, until we humans came about....

Im not implying that God is merely playing a game with us, but by giving us freedom of will he is allowing us to grow and develop into how "we" organise our lives and ways we behave between each other...Therefore God could not be responsible for creating religion and warfare and diseases etc etc..But..when God sees people with love and peace, he will help those people because they are just like him...

Harte

God created universe. Proof? My Faith proved it.

Would it not be possible that God might have been responsible for The Big Bang?...I think im correct in saying that God believes in the freedom of will, and if so he would firstly create a universe that eventually and by its own means (not God`s) it would form stars and planets etc etc, until we humans came about....

Im not implying that God is merely playing a game with us, but by giving us freedom of will he is allowing us to grow and develop into how "we" organise our lives and ways we behave between each other...Therefore God could not be responsible for creating religion and warfare and diseases etc etc..But..when God sees people with love and peace, he will help those people because they are just like him...
Much like what I posted here back in 2005: link.

Harte

TimeFlipper

Once again its good to see that great minds think alike Hartey :cool: :D..

I can assure you that i never saw your 2005 posting, but might it not be possible that back in 2005 you time-travelled forward to July 31st 2017 and saw my posting, and then you went back to 2005 and what you saw was consciously forgotten but retained in your subconscious mind, then you proceeded to write your posting, albeit in an extended version of mine ;) :D..