Schematic Who wants to build a chronovisor?

The_Observer

Hold up. How is an analog tv supposed to show you stuff from the past? If anything youd be better of trying to pick up information from photons since theyre basically everywhere
Photons exist as wave particles in our universe. You want to see photons from a different universe or dimension, which means you use background radiation signatures. You could use photons to see into the past only and you'd be looking over vast distances to see the past at other locations not near your origin.

It should be obvious why this is a silly conspiracy theory. Even if you could pick up some kind of waves from the past, they are encoded and it happens to be decodable by a television? LOL
@Kairos, It's not decoded by a television, the television works from analogue signal and is used to display the final decoding of the background radiation that is analogue. A digital television would be incapable of producing images from analogue signals which is why several years ago when the government shut down the analogue stations, they made sure everyone knew about digital converter boxes so their old TV's would still function because they switched from analogue to digital airwave transmissions.

Lumbergooz

Yes i have seen those circuits around, and they are generally the Germanium IN34 diodes that are used, but the power output might only be sufficient to charge up a small cell fone if your very lucky lol :D

If you look at some of those adverts for what are called "Quantum Crystal Radios" (sic), you will see they also have an IN34 Diode in them and they charge upto $90 for them!!...Here is a small tip, if you want to sell anything associated with Radionics or Time-Travel, put Quantum in front of the name and charge an extra $100 for them lol :LOL:
This is funny (Quantum) word makes things more expensive...Well, I have seen a TV documentary about quantum computer, supposedly made of elements that only governments can get... Therefore, only superpowers have it..it can process gazillions of tasks at semi-light speed...I think this documentary is pure BS..its made to discourage inventors from making their own Quantum machines for transport thru time & universe(s)...selling QUANTUM items is a risk. I read OTIS CARR & Nikola Tesla stories..they both were accused of attempting to overthrow the global financial system..That is a HUGE charge for some1 trying 2 take humanity to a higher level.... Carr said, if Morgan/Rockefeller did not unite to kill free energy/flyin saucers/time travel inventions 120 yrs ago, humans by now would not need to waste life chasing for living & medical care..they would have ample of time & health to be artists/philosphers & inventors..We would have colonies on many planets. But sadly the past 120 years were wasted in econominc slavery...this path is not rosy at all...

TimeFlipper

This is funny (Quantum) word makes things more expensive...Well, I have seen a TV documentary about quantum computer, supposedly made of elements that only governments can get... Therefore, only superpowers have it..it can process gazillions of tasks at semi-light speed...I think this documentary is pure BS..its made to discourage inventors from making their own Quantum machines for transport thru time & universe(s)...selling QUANTUM items is a risk. I read OTIS CARR & Nikola Tesla stories..they both were accused of attempting to overthrow the global financial system..That is a HUGE charge for some1 trying 2 take humanity to a higher level.... Carr said, if Morgan/Rockefeller did not unite to kill free energy/flyin saucers/time travel inventions 120 yrs ago, humans by now would not need to waste life chasing for living & medical care..they would have ample of time & health to be artists/philosphers & inventors..We would have colonies on many planets. But sadly the past 120 years were wasted in econominc slavery...this path is not rosy at all...

Good to see you back again with your Paranormalis family, we missed you :)..

johns

You have to draw more details about how do you understand it, how to catch the past events images, how to convert them in visual images and sound, and how do you display all of these.

Give some lines to this discussion, so that it can be followed.

Lumbergooz

All of the sudden, analog tube tvs of the 50/40/30s dissappeared. Somehow, somebody knew they can be used as integral part of a chronovisor. It all becoming clear now, the similarity between Margrt chappel and Carr saucer..it is 2 gravitational systems spinning opposite at high speed causing this time warp..so the bedini scalar beamer comes here handy if it was big enough (ie bucking 2 large size magnets) and manipulating power and frequency of the coil, one can create vortex, which is the perfect nest for time travel..it is all connected now. how come no one thought of it..? in fact Tesla & Carr and the others did..what if I put the bucked magnets at center of a high frequency Rodin coil, that would one hell of a vortex.