Schematic Who wants to build a chronovisor?

Karlmarx005

I will give you a hint: try to shake the mirrors, as the past, future, present, they go simultaneously but with different frequencies.
How hard and fast do I shake the mirrors and how many mirrors would I need? How big and what shape would the mirrors need to be? What materials and machinery would I need to make a chronovisor? What are the steps to properly build a chronovisor? How does a chronovisor work?

dan4ik

hi friends, I can’t talk much, the FSB is listening to me, there can be any mirrors, I used polished metal since there is no internal reflection.

if I am gone, know it is not in vain

start using frequencies from 0 hertz

working timekeeper in the Vatican, think well, I can’t tell you everything

meditate

0.6 ms vision

God bless you

Cosmic02588

Ive had success and I have a prototype model basically its a radionics television but it has to be an analog style tv i used a casio 710 crystal vision and combined its circuits and integrated the radionics components i also used some piezo transducers and piezo pickups as antennas to interface the acoustic pressure into a transmission style circuit for VHF and UHF bands currently in the process of integrating a magnetron i had to channel this information as there is not much on it but im glad theres others trying the tech has been there check out how analog tvs work its a trip just like a programmable void in a box i have pictures and videos of the prototype that are functioning the hard part is you need to have psychic based energy control to understand how to transmit your conscious thru all the integrated circuits and bam you get images ive also had success using change as they have dates and origins in time it makes it easier to channel the image

Cosmic02588

Heres the first run i had at it but its gotten better but it's something thats definitely an engineering challenge to figure out in terms of components amd money available i can only do so much i tend to scrap and recycle electronic waste to assemble the tech im developing i have about a month actually building and planning this out and im close but money isnt always available to get whats needed i will post some pics with actual solid images but this is what its like when trying to tune in or see whats around in terms of sound sources to mentally tune in too

Cosmic02588

Pictures of me trying to tune into anything literally i was just like universe show me something i said love and gratitude then it started ro static up and made this loud popping sound and this guy apperead idk who he is but i was thinking about the montauk project all day when runninig this test run and bam he was working on some type of machine but i lost focus when i got excited to grab my phone and takes pics always happens but no biggie hope you all can recieve with open thoughts this was on the uhf band just so you are aware

Attachments

• 20200806_012600.jpg
    20200806_012600.jpg
    742.8 KB · Views: 28
  • 20200806_012549.jpg
    20200806_012549.jpg
    635.5 KB · Views: 27