Schematic Who wants to build a chronovisor?

Lumbergooz

@adiladil , no, the pic you posted doesnt match. the instructions show a disc magnet with spiral copper connected to its ctr. Lumbergooz is waiting for a nyodium disc, once received he will make one and share a pic.

adiladil

hi friends, I can’t talk much, the FSB is listening to me, there can be any mirrors, I used polished metal since there is no internal reflection.

if I am gone, know it is not in vain

start using frequencies from 0 hertz

working timekeeper in the Vatican, think well, I can’t tell you everything

meditate

0.6 ms vision

God bless you
Thanks, but it's too complicated for me, can you explain more what you mean?

NaturalPhilosopher

yeah polished metal mirrors work well
need pure quartz glass lenses, normal soda lime glass doesn't work at all(used in total darkness)
long exposure time(in total darkness)
old fashioned silver photographic plates(in total darkness)

mainly those are the requirements of radionic time cameras. at least the film exposure box.
the rest is public information
of course an experienced skilled radionic machine user

the vatican chronovisor is just a more elaborate version of the above. A more sophisticated reciever of the energy from the future or past. Instead of the energy interacting with chemicals on the photographic plate, they are converted to VHF voltage signals and connected to a TV.

these signals exist all over the place but are usually very weak hidden in the static of white noise. Like before digital television what you'd see inbetween tv stations. Exactly for the same reason is why ghosts can interact with the static of a tv screen for EVP and instrumental transcommunication(ITC)

So by mastering this, you can create a real time, two way video and audio communication with ghosts.

Last edited:

adiladil

yeah polished metal mirrors work well
need pure quartz glass lenses, normal soda lime glass doesn't work at all(used in total darkness)
long exposure time(in total darkness)
old fashioned silver photographic plates(in total darkness)

mainly those are the requirements of radionic time cameras. at least the film exposure box.
the rest is public information
of course an experienced skilled radionic machine user

the vatican chronovisor is just a more elaborate version of the above. A more sophisticated reciever of the energy from the future or past. Instead of the energy interacting with chemicals on the photographic plate, they are converted to VHF voltage signals and connected to a TV.

these signals exist all over the place but are usually very weak hidden in the static of white noise. Like before digital television what you'd see inbetween tv stations. Exactly for the same reason is why ghosts can interact with the static of a tv screen for EVP and instrumental transcommunication(ITC)

So by mastering this, you can create a real time, two way video and audio communication with ghosts.
It's interesting you mentioned pure quartz glasses lenses because there are a Russian researchers named Henry silanov claim that he take a past pictures by using an Object-glasses of pure quartz usually covered with a thin layer of magnesium fluoride to filter the ultra-violet part of the spectrum.
To make a unique object-glass Silanov uses tiniest grains of natural quartz, analyzing them on a spectrometer. Then he melts the grains for the glass, and polishes the lens manually. The film is also special: it is deprived of the gelatin layer, which filters ultraviolet rays.Also they said on a article that I can't remember the name that the frequency of informations of past is 380 hz.

NaturalPhilosopher

gelatin is an organic substance, it would absorb the energy preventing it from interacting with the film's chemistry

infrared and ultraviolet photons are known to be some sort of portal or something. like they can reach into another dimension or through time. Pure quartz glass is transparent to UV light.

it's not necessarily the normal UV and infrared that is of concern. It's the invisible timewave uv and infrared frequencies that are important which is buried in the white noise background energy of the universe.

you mean past 380 nanometers.
violet light is 450 to 380 nanometer wavelengths.
ultraviolet is 380 and lower. (scale goes backwards for higher and higher frequencies).

he's using a magnesium fluoride coating on the lens that material would likely be shielding only from normal ultraviolet and not time wave ultraviolet. Cuz you need only the timewave version. Both will expose the film, so the normal ultraviolet has to be eliminated.

"Magnesium fluoride is an inorganic compound with the formula MgF₂. The compound is a white crystalline salt and is transparent over a wide range of wavelengths, with commercial uses in optics that are also used in space telescopes. It occurs naturally as the rare mineral sellaite."

I'm sure he used long exposure times, pretty typical for time cameras

Last edited:

adiladil

gelatin is an organic substance, it would absorb the energy preventing it from interacting with the film's chemistry

infrared and ultraviolet photons are known to be some sort of portal or something. like they can reach into another dimension or through time. Pure quartz glass is transparent to UV light.

it's not necessarily the normal UV and infrared that is of concern. It's the invisible timewave uv and infrared frequencies that are important which is buried in the white noise background energy of the universe.

you mean past 380 nanometers.
violet light is 450 to 380 nanometer wavelengths.
ultraviolet is 380 and lower. (scale goes backwards for higher and higher frequencies).

he's using a magnesium fluoride coating on the lens that material would likely be shielding only from normal ultraviolet and not time wave ultraviolet. Cuz you need only the timewave version. Both will expose the film, so the normal ultraviolet has to be eliminated.

"Magnesium fluoride is an inorganic compound with the formula MgF₂. The compound is a white crystalline salt and is transparent over a wide range of wavelengths, with commercial uses in optics that are also used in space telescopes. It occurs naturally as the rare mineral sellaite."

I'm sure he used long exposure times, pretty typical for time cameras
What do you mean by invisible timewave UV? there are many types of UV or something like that?... and I should say that the report don't talk about infrared frequencies, are you sure it's necessary for time viewing? Thanks