Schematic Who wants to build a chronovisor?

adiladil

well, how do you think time viewing works?
All I knew is from here, also I've remembered a researchers called "Jane Tripp" she claims that she can make past pictures by running on a screen a scene especially of hystoricals places and capturing photos of screen during that after that she treate the pictures with a software to make past photos but unfortunately she said that a psychic ability is needed to ashieve that, and pictures are very low quality, she claims also that she don't understand the concept behind it,google Jane Tripp pirate of time if you want to know more she have some books on this topic and time Travel

adiladil

Hy all, is anyone here can tell how to use if possible machine/deep learning ,neural network... to understand the concepts behind chronovisor?I guess it's the only way to do it ,thanks

TimeFlipper

I have read a book by Jane Tripp, it was all about proof of Time Travel with sort of infrared Photography. It was quite long winded with heaps of pictures i'll see if i still have it.

This one here.

I did a search on Jane Tripp that revealed in a preview to her book, a list of so called "time-travel" photographs....Below are two of those "time-travelled" photographs that claim to be photos in Tripps book of what happened in Pompeii after Mount Vesuvius erupted in AD 79 o_O:LOL:..

Last edited:

adiladil

H
I understand completely where your coming from i did analyze before trying it to see what was flying around in the spectrum but there easnt which is why i was surprised i got something im working on a bismuth and anodized aluminum reflective chamber also and bismuth based antenna capacitors with graphite and mica so ill post the results when i see what that can accomplish thats just like looking at the stars and realizing there ghosts but thats just relativity in action ill study the optical longitudal waves and see what it enlightens me with always willing to accept where im lacking i appreciate you guys any other ideas on achieving this type of imaging also tried out refractive screens and refractive raw calcite just sharing with you guys some ideas incase you might be looking into the same areas for the reflective receiving i have been working with mercury too but the only thing ive noticed is amplified signal levels with my VNA
Hy, where can I learn more about
optical longitudinal waves?, and how i can receive it? Thanks

Lumbergooz

in the Time Camera configuration #2 and #3 , does anyone know what the "sample well" does and is it wired to the circuit
The best sample well is a bifilar coil wrapped around a canister. What it does is sense the vibration of the sample and feeds it to the Radionic system which amplifies it. say if u are looking at the 40s era, it would be helpful putting something from that era in the sample well...Lumbergooz uses an old resistor, capacitor, or even a knob taken from an old 40s make radio, that little cap or res, has the time stamp of that era. Look at Steven Gibbs HDR for more details, also see @steven chiverton posts they are rich with info..

steven chiverton

thankyou im flattered autographs anyone. i cant imagine a bifilar coil with any sensing capabilities its just a coil around a tin canister would do nothing than a stone canister and coil would do