Who wants to go back in time for me with the HDR on April 10?

Snow

No , no one helped me.

Well, I'm sorry HBM . . . although I would rather hear that than any disappointment associated with a member here saying they could do something they could not do.

I say that believing that if it was in anyone's power here to help you they would have done so.

Be well,

Snow

Romeo Anderson

Well anyone that would like to volunteer if you have an HDR that would be great if you don't I do but you'd have to live in NY to use mine and like I said whether someone has one or not they can still have mine after they go back for me. Only got to go back 2 years for me.
If that will work, I will go back and do it for you.

Frog186

Hi heart broken mom I am too busy to time travel with you because I am earning paypal money right now where do you live in general? I have a lot of time to give advice or ideas but that is about in general if I have some time sooner I will let you know.

Frog186

by the way that doesn't mean I hate you or anything like that I have waited to time travel in my life time I believe that Hillary Clinton would of been president now instead of Trump when I used my time travel watch that I bought on ebay I believe I changed the timeline of this place I felt the energy or power it felt good but now something is wrong and I messed up my family is skeptical but I am a believer in all things I am sorry I messed up the present timeline now my time travel watch is broken but I can still feel the power or energy but with less magick now I believe that time is wrong and things are going to get even worse you can believe me or not at all I will not disclose anything as of now I am not a time traveler but an observer that is all I can say for now. you can contact me in the forum or start a conversation other then that I will talk with you later on!

I was saddened to read about your story. If I had a time machine I would certainly help you. Unfortunately, time travel isn't real and anyone who claims they have a working time machine is bullshitting you. I don't want you to get filled with false hope by some nut case or scammer on here. Don't give anyone on here your address or personal information no matter how convincing they sound.