Why are UFOs too stupid to disguise themselves?

Mikey

Re: Why are UFOs too stupid to disguise themselves?

One problem is assuming all UFO’s are of “alien” origin, maybe an option could be that observable UFOs are not of “alien” origin but of terrestrial origin and the “alien” craft are well hidden and observing us silly humans... Another possibility could be maybe some of the observable UFOs are of “alien” origin and the “aliens” want to see how their test subjects (humans) react to being observed... If the “aliens” are studying us it would be more to their advantage if the test subject (humans) are not aware that they are being observed...

Wildstar

I think they want to be seen. When I saw the one I saw, I got a picture in my head of one of those planes that fly around and have banners flapping behind them. That;s what it reminded me of. "Hey look at me, read my message!"

Mikey

What is the message they are sending? That we are not alone...

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Why do they need to show it this way, why don't they make a "first contact" event ?
Do you think the gov. told them to do so, and only show themselves they way they do now ?

Mikey

Well I never understood why people think that an alien race needs to work with any terrestrial government to carry out their agenda... Do we seek permission from the alpha male or female to tag groups of animals? Why should these “alien” races do the same? If abduction experiences are true it sounds like they are doing a biological surveys of our planet same as us humans are doing at the moment also around the world... As making a contact event maybe they just want to observe us and study how a type 0 civilization evolves into a type I civilization or maybe they have a prime directive rule in there exploration...

Num7

Administrator
Staff

They could as well have an exploration rule that make sure they don't interfer with our evolution, that's quite possible.

BTW, if they have their own agenda, and want us to know they exist, I guess one day or another a first contact event will take place. I guess they just don't want to interfer with our evolution, for now.

Wildstar

Well imagine if Aliens just landed randomly. this would freak people out.
See Condon report

Condon Report, Table of Contents

In it it descibes how society may likely descend into chaos id alien landed now. It may be that aliens are slowly acclimating humans to the idea of there even being alien life. some people believe that UFO's are angels and demons. If they landed this would cause extreme chaos. by slowly integrating the culture into accepting alien life they will lessen the effects described in the Condon report.

Ufofiend

There are universal laws to interacting with other societies. They are here to intervene in our growth to direct us in a positive nature.

jimramos11

I think it would be more creepy me when the one I'm talking to (who I think is a human) is not really human but an alien!

Num7

Administrator
Staff

That makes me think of Terminator IV, what if one of your friends was a robot ? I think it would be pretty much the same reaction!