Why are UFOs too stupid to disguise themselves?

gonzogirl

Re: Why are UFOs too stupid to disguise themselves?

Those aliens love it when we think we see them. Disks flying around and people taking pictures...
I bet they stay away and just watch our silly asses try to figure em out.

Jeff

one time i was tripping on something my friend made out of acid and cough syrup and other things i got us a prescription for and i saw a ball of silver lights or something man and i could control them with my mind. im pretty sure they want us dead

gonzogirl

Well of course you could control them with your mind. Thats where they came from dude.
remember your avatar and dont be ascared.

cmac

Whitelight said:
I hate when someone stares and you stare back and they don't stop staring. That's the sign to stop staring! I notice you!!! Haha.

I hate when someone is driving by and stares at you, continues to stare at you, then you wave to them to be friendly, and they just keep staring and drive on, without a wave or anything.

It is annoying when people stare. Makes you feel conscientious about yourself for likely no reason.

I would say that UFO's are usually showing themselves by accident. Maybe they don't even realize that they are visable to us at that time. There could be numerous factors in our atmosphere or near the Earth that could cause this. Maybe even electromagnetic anomalies or the like. Could be numerous factors involved. Or, they may just think that we aren't intelligent enough to notice them. I'm pretty certain that our consciousness level and intelligence levels are pretty low compared to higher dimensional beings, and maybe even most of the life that is out there in our 3 dimensional reality. We are pretty arrogant beings to think that we are the top of the food chain so to speak, and that whatever is out there is less intelligent than ourselves. Supposedly we've only been around for a few hundred thousand years, in a Universe that is many billions of years old. We could be thousands, millions, or even billions of years behind other civilizations out there. But this is a lot for most to even comprehend, so we just think we are the best and leave it at that.

Cmac

Keroscene

cmac said:
I hate when someone is driving by and stares at you, continues to stare at you, then you wave to them to be friendly, and they just keep staring and drive on, without a wave or anything.

It is annoying when people stare. Makes you feel conscientious about yourself for likely no reason.

Whenever people are staring at me, I always look away first. I do this for their safety. That way I'm not forced to kill them, and I don't think either one of us want that to happen.

Seriously though, I never stare at anyone long enough anymore to wonder if they're staring back. I've gotten really good at not caring.

Keroscene

Brentnauer said:
With that hat you have on there in your avatar... You'd have to ;)

lol Wait 'till they see the pointy elf ears. Staring at the hat will be the least of my concerns. The hat helps hide them. :)

Chip Lewis

Brentnauer said:
While I was walking home from dinner, I saw a hot air balloon floating around.

It made me wonder why, with all their perceived technological superiority, are aliens too damn stupid to disguise their ship as something a little less alarming?

If us Earthlings were to visit a distant planet, and feel the urge to explore things a little closer, the obvious and best choice would be to disguise some kind of craft that could sail around without looking conspicuous.

This gives me the idea that

1. They aren't alien spacecraft
    OR
  2. They're too stupid to know how to be discreet
    OR
  3. They WANT to be seen
Thoughts?

I am of the mind that "they" want us to be alarmed. It's the main preface in their modus operandi!

I have dabbled with this for quite some time. I do believe that they are part of an agenda to suppress, limit, and control the human race.

Dropping flying machines with "advanced" technology into our hands in order for us to "reverse engineer" their equipment. It's a friggin trap! Need I say I am typing all of this into an electronic ouija board that they probably led us to create...

Chip Lewis

Whitelight said:
How do you think it's a trap?

To me it is obvious that there are forces that would enjoy watching us suffer (and I ask, do we not suffer enough?).

Read "The Day after Roswell" by Phillip Corso and then we'll discuss.

I really don't mean to be enigmatic but, considering the question, I really have no choice. Entirely too much to explain in a forum.