Why is the forum so dead?

Carl Miller

I think each existing thing or creature has its own history. I think this website is sui generis, i mean, it has its own characteristics peculiar to itself. I think the bottom line here does not rely on `creating something new` to attract the `masses`. Gonna give you an exemple regarding ufology, one of the topics here. It all started with Roswell incident. And although the incident happened in 1947, (we would consider that it is way to old fashioned) yet we do not know one third of what really happened in Roswell. Was it a time travel episode, was it a visit from other civilizations sojourning on the planet earth, who knows, interrogation mark-
On my profile page i told you i was a lazy guy. i got stuck in a place for a long time until someone drive me out of it.
I have this doggone phenomenon of the metal bending stuff. This was the only place where people did not hate me for that. i will remain here until gosh decides the opposite.

heka2015

No new information, no new discussion on experiences...
Its almost like dying is the way to achieve time travel.

When the student teaches the teacher, you know the school is fraudulent.
What school?
You are allowed to have your own view, own opinion and decide your own state of mind and believes.
Thats the beauty of this place.
Everybody speaks out and you pick what you like.
Easy like that.
Posting encouraged.

TimeFlipper

No new information, no new discussion on experiences...

Its almost like dying is the way to achieve time travel.

Why dont you try to post something positive yourself instead of just moaning?, you are a new member and should be full of new ideas..
When the student teaches the teacher, you know the school is fraudulent.

Nice come back, however i think the saying goes, when the student teaches the teacher, the school needs a new teacher, so therefore thats you! :D