Why is the forum so dead?

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
@Harte
Psychics are not perfect. I can brag to have the ability of metal bending. Even though I may be a poor remote viewer. The owner of bad intuition. My alleged ability is limited to psychokinesis. I may be vulnerable to tricks. Why would not I be? Thanks

Carl, i think our member Hartey was making fun when he said psychics should know what was coming, he was making a posting regarding the psychics who claim to be able to foresee the future...Its true that Hartey has a good sense of humour, although he rarely shows it, but schools are on holidays or vacations now which makes him very happy of course ;) :D..
Don't lie. You know you could tell by the smiley, which I rarely use except around here (trying to keep from being banned, I am forced to act much nicer than I really am.)
Besides, I've been back at work now for two weeks.

Harte

2 weeks of flippin' burgers Harte, how do you cope with that heat? ;)

Carl Miller

@invalidinterius
You state not being a troll. I also state I am not a liar. I often get defensive but never evasive talking about PK abilities.
I know it is an interesting stuff. It is extremely rare stuff. I know there is a fake offer to any foolish alleged psychic to prove ESP to a Mr. Randi (who relies so much on his money). May he spend his fortune the way he wishes he may squander it tearing bills and throwing the pieces to the wind.
My abilities are not to be bought or tested. I won't have a stupid reporter filming me while I post stuff on the mail box I won't produce any YouTube f video. May they all be at peace.
If you or somebody else wishes to talk about my supposed abilities you can contact me privately. I may even offer to send already bent spoons to be tested on any serious lab dedicated to paranormal. You may even say you have bent the spoons. I will never patent them. You asked if once they are stimulated they will bend by themselves. The answer is yes. I can send stimulated spoons to be bent whenever they (the spoons) wish any unpredictable time in your own place one week after the mail guy delivered it to you.

Last edited:

Harte

Carl, i think our member Hartey was making fun when he said psychics should know what was coming, he was making a posting regarding the psychics who claim to be able to foresee the future...Its true that Hartey has a good sense of humour, although he rarely shows it, but schools are on holidays or vacations now which makes him very happy of course ;) :D..
Don't lie. You know you could tell by the smiley, which I rarely use except around here (trying to keep from being banned, I am forced to act much nicer than I really am.)
Besides, I've been back at work now for two weeks.

Harte

2 weeks of flippin' burgers Harte, how do you cope with that heat? ;)
Plenty of heat, but no burgers.
If only.

Harte

Carl Miller

So many claim, yet little or no evidence. But there is still a mitigating factor supporting alleged psychics. At least some rare psychics. Most experiences conducted by the skeptical community are fraudulent.
Every circus boasts to have a freak animal an aberration to please the audience. I am not referencing to 'insidious, or whoever posted this thread. But most people signing up to paranormal websites wishes to watch a freaky show or play the role of a debunker cause it is the easiest thing for 'roamer' to do.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

There always will be fraud psychics my friend using any means to extract money out of grieving peoples pockets...
Harry Houdini spent many years uncovering fraud psychics, and he was the "Sherlock Holmes" of such fakery..

It was said that Houdini could take home anyone from his audiences without asking a single question, all they had to do was point to the direction (left or right) when they exited the hall they were in, and Houdini could see the slightest body language clues which gave him the exact directions as to where they lived :eek:..

Carl Miller

Someone should comment on the partiality in which the paranormal is studied. The problem with Parapsychology to begin with is implied in the way it is known _ a science of tomorrow.
Let's suppose a University is conducting a certain investigation. Who is sponsoring the investigation? Which initial motive is driving the one who is paying for the investigation?
Now tell me if the professors the supposed Parapsychologists will not fake results or at least make use of a hand slight so that results are produced.
If results won't appear will the investigation be funded?. If so for how long?
Otherwise a magician will provide the means the whole protocol so that the phenomenon will not occur. That s the case a magician conducts a debunking protocol.
Yes because the results have been pre ordained. They already anticipated. The alleged psychic will be debunked.
There is a whole list from a right protocol which cannot be fulfilled.
Since colonialism in most South American countries the so called (pejoratively) Parapsychology was studied and 'explained away' by the Catholic church- The Jesuits.
Then there came the spiritist invasion bragging all phenomena were produced by spirits. So on so forth.
Later on materialism prevails there are nothing paranormal and only magical tricks.
So you see how investigations are insidiously misinterpreted according to a dogmatic view.

Last edited:

D.M.Paul

To build a time machine, we first have to assume its possible.
Physicists have verified one of the key prediction of Albert Einstein’s special theory of relativity with unprecedented accuracy. But it in another way traveling forward in time is absolutely possible via several ways and time travel back in time? Well we may know this week.

invalidinterius

To build a time machine, we first have to assume its possible.
Physicists have verified one of the key prediction of Albert Einstein’s special theory of relativity with unprecedented accuracy. But it in another way traveling forward in time is absolutely possible via several ways and time travel back in time? Well we may know this week.
Why this week?

invalidinterius

Someone should comment on the partiality in which the paranormal is studied. The problem with Parapsychology to begin with is implied in the way it is known _ a science of tomorrow.
Let's suppose a University is conducting a certain investigation. Who is sponsoring the investigation? Which initial motive is driving the one who is paying for the investigation?
Now tell me if the professors the supposed Parapsychologists will not fake results or at least make use of a hand slight so that results are produced.
If results won't appear will the investigation be funded?. If so for how long?
Otherwise a magician will provide the means the whole protocol so that the phenomenon will not occur. That s the case a magician conducts a debunking protocol.
Yes because the results have been pre ordained. They already anticipated. The alleged psychic will be debunked.
There is a whole list from a right protocol which cannot be fulfilled.
Since colonialism in most South American countries the so called (pejoratively) Parapsychology was studied and 'explained away' by the Catholic church- The Jesuits.
Then there came the spiritist invasion bragging all phenomena were produced by spirits. So on so forth.
Later on materialism prevails there are nothing paranormal and only magical tricks.
So you see how investigations are insidiously misinterpreted according to a dogmatic view.
Skeptics will be skeptics. That is why you need to prove your ability under very tightly controlled conditions, until there is no possible way you could tamper with the experiment and mess up the results.