Why Paranormalis is the best forum around...

BlastTyrant

i am sure the Bible bashers comment was aimed at this guy here <---

I was a little un-easy with Sam being a Moderator as well, but me and her have gone back and forth countless times over Christian subjects and Theorys Especially Aliens, but never once has she got out of hand or tried to have me banned "not that i know of lol" but being a Mod she knows she has to put allot of that aside in order to mod properly can't let emotions and beliefs get in the way.

Justinian

Meh.. doesn't matter either way. I think it would take Num7 taking the site down in order for Pnormis to be anything but my favorite spot to hang out on the web. Countless unproductive days have been spent at work here. And that says a lot because my ADD(shiny quarter sindrome) kicks in real bad if I don't find subjects entertaining and or awesome people to chat about them with.

I mean I was originally prompted to start this because of some really odd and what I consider to be bad rules. And just people in general. 1 or 2 posts on any other forum and I usually stop. This place just keeps on going.

And you know what.. I really like sometimes if I'm really bored to go back through old posts and find something that maybe new research has been done on. Something that I know I posted about before, that is bannable on other sites, but I never understood that. If you don't want people to post about it and want them to make new posts if they want to talk about it, then delete the old post.

Anyways.. if we all got agreed with each other all the time then we'd be terrorists.

And if I haven't said it before.. the bacon talk is what keeps me coming back.. lol. :p

Justinian

For some reason I can't view the post you put on the thread Sam?? It says I don't have permission

The last few days I've been getting the same thing. Just reload the page or log off and log back on. Seems to fix it for me. It does it for me mostly when I try to make new posts after I've been reading for a while without refreshing. I probably should make a new post about that in the help section.

taykair

Obviously Paranormalis is the best forum because it has one thing which no other forum possesses:

ME !!!

(Oh, yeah, and the rest of you folks too, I guess.)