Why time travellers aren't talking here

lamdo263

Did you ever notice how boring it is to listen to someone talk about some dream they had?

Harte
And those who don't use their imaginations during Springtime, are sometimes sentenced to be hopeless ogres, who live beneath bridges, contemplating eating wayward children. If you learn to love your dreams, then they might be nice enough to supply you with hope in return?

Last edited:

NaturalPhilosopher

people don't talk on para anymore cuz of trolls
para violated it's own rules of creating a safe space for fringe topics in it's own terms and conditions.

Wind7

Staff
There is no such thing as a " a safe space for fringe topics..." that is public,
there will always be trolls and alpha doubters.

It sucks, I know.

I went round and round with a few here as well. It happens.
It's all part of the communication of Paranormal/Fringe topics.

NaturalPhilosopher

There is no such thing as a " a safe space for fringe topics..." that is public,
there will always be trolls and alpha doubters.

It sucks, I know.

I went round and round with a few here as well. It happens.
It's all part of the communication of Paranormal/Fringe topics.
no it's not.
abuse is tolerated for fringe topic advocate people.
it's a socially accepted thing and why humanity will be fucked for generations.
grow up

IAmThoth

I just wanted to let you know the reason why time travellers aren't talking here is because John Titor was a hoax.
There's no other universe or parallel worlds. To say he has a 'legacy' is ridiculous. This website has an entire forum dedicated to it which instantly lowers the sites reputation to zero. Time travellers also have to sign an NDA form not to talk about their experience, and even if they don't sign it they get their memory erased.

Not even going to bother telling any of my stories here, it will be as bad as the time travel reddit that believes in the multiverse theory and downvotes anything smart, upvotes cancer posting. Or the time travel discords that mash together "quantum theory and theory of relativity" into one text channel as if they're the same thing and that are just created so teenagers can feel smart and not to actually welcome time travellers or discuss time travel. There's only one active worldline at a time, the rest are dormant. There's only one timeline.
Only a fool believes in singular event's.
well the slave society is by popular consent paulyoung2.
and it's actually due to lack of virtue in normal everyday people.
it's funny, the secret tech can cure every disease, remove every human limitation or completely destroy ourselves. So the lack of interest actually saves us from total annihiliation. Kinda funny how that works.

when ordinary people become more responsible instantly they'll 'discover' it.
been here all along....waiting.
There's no such thing as "normal" targeting.

You're either above status or not.
You don't become chosen, you find them.

The government doesn't care about how smart you're, they care if you've actually been apart of something greater.
You do it yourself.
You don't wait.

They're many young people who're geniuses but never use it to understand things outside the realm of the government.
Especially propulsion network.

You can't force anything, you have to be your own base.