Why time travellers aren't talking here

OakFieldAlienz444

Doesn't matter who's a hoax or even if they're all frauds and hoaxes,
that doesn't disprove time travel.
A bunch of people being hoaxes means nothing except we don't know how yet,
or the secret is just being kept from us somewhere.

NaturalPhilosopher

don't be an idiot
people here don't debunk anything, they're lazy.
they're inconclusive.

NaturalPhilosopher

Personally I think you can time travel. My gut tells me people have done it
with the HDR but that it is exceedingly rare and difficult.
just takes a bunch of trying.
people don't use it correctly, or long enough or on vortexes.
it's ridiculous, people give up...and anyways it's the same as alien tech, it's consciousness based tech. Which means it's your own mind teleporting ya...so ur a mental fuckup, it doesn't work

TimeFlipper

Hoaxers have proved so far that there are NO Time-Travellers, which is this threads title, quote: "Why time travellers arent talking here" end quote..

Harte

And those who don't use their imaginations during Springtime, are sometimes sentenced to be hopeless ogres, who live beneath bridges, contemplating eating wayward children. If you learn to love your dreams, then they might be nice enough to supply you with hope in return?
So I take it you've never noticed this then.

Harte

Harte

don't be an idiot
people here don't debunk anything, they're lazy.
they're inconclusive.
Logically, it's impossible to prove a negative.
Claims by these fringe you describe state that time travel is real. Dissenters state that it is not.
Since the negative can't be proven, it is incumbent on the positive claimant to prove the truth of his claim.
This is where Titor's "2% divergence" came from. This is where these "vortexes" that are required for the HDR came from. This is where the claim that the mere presence of skepticism prevents mind reading, telekinesis, spirit communication, spoon bending, etc. came from.
All of those (and more) arise from the complete inability of these claimants to provide any evidence that their claims are true.

99% of the times I bother to even look into a time travel claim, I find quite quickly that the claimant doesn't even understand the implications of their own claim. Within 5 minutes (usually,) I can tell you exactly how they have already been proven to be utterly wrong in their specific claim.

But that doesn't "disprove" time travel. In fact, one-way time travel into the future is confirmed, well-known and fully explained by science. Nothing in science precludes traveling into the past either, except engineering.

That, however, doesn't justify the silly ignorance on display regarding this subject.

Harte