Debate will corona virus overwhelm the planet?

will corona virus overwhelm the planet? poll

• Total voters
Mayhem, you're truly an idiot. You compare one person to the entirety of the world.

What this little girl doesn't understand is history. That WE saved an entire race of people. Who were meant for extinction, by people (their own kind. Human). And, some are wishing for it again beyond (19). And, we will again. (You don't understand 1-18 do you).

You talk about one man. We talk about a world of people...

Everyone whom has their own place!

Utopia will not come until the man with true scars in His hands comes.

My goodness... Should she live in the dark ages and with the Vikings. She would hate every moment...

War will not cease because there is a spiritual battle even If I dont like it.
Believe you me, I wish for Utopia.

But, there are men like Mayhem whom could point to one other man and create a whole new war.

I told you, little one. Read Aynd Rand Anthem...

Men wish for power and control.

They've denied women of their nurture.

For centuries actually...

In fact the witch whom liked his escapade would have burned at the stake (centuries ago) for understanding medicine before medicines time.

Isn't it sad? Our human history?

All of it.

Whoever, we live in a perfect God's universe and laws.

We will not become Utopia without them. The laws...

(To you? You can call me the white one. And, we always win. Darkness is quite... Amusing).

Last edited:

Extra_celestial_witch

Y
Mayhem, you're truly an idiot. You compare one person to the entirety of the world.

What this little girl doesn't understand is history. That WE saved an entire race of people. Who were meant for extinction, by people (their own kind. Human). And, some are wishing for it again beyond (19). And, we will again. (You don't understand 1-18 do you).

You talk about one man. We talk about a world of people...

Everyone whom has their own place!

Utopia will not come until the man with true scars in His hands comes.

My goodness... Should she live in the dark ages and with the Vikings. She would hate every moment...

War will not cease because there is a spiritual battle even If I dont like it.
Believe you me, I wish for Utopia.

But, there are men like Mayhem whom could point to one other man and create a whole new war.

I told you, little one. Read Aynd Rand Anthem...

Men wish for power and control.

They've denied women of their nurture.

For centuries actually...

In fact the witch whom liked his escapade would have burned at the stake (centuries ago) for understanding medicine before medicines time.

Isn't it sad? Our human history?

All of it.

Whoever, we live in a perfect God's universe and laws.

We will not become Utopia without them. The laws...

(To you? You can call me the white one. And, we always win. Darkness is quite... Amusing).
You are so full of shit and your views are incredibly bias

Check yourself... Seriously. And, real history.

In fact, the Vikings set foot in the New World before Christopher Columbus. Lol

You've gotta alot to learn before I teach you anything.

You couldn't even touch a white stone yet.

There's only 18 of us. And, most of them are men. I have no need or desire to prove myself. I already did...

And, a majority of them can't touch a white rock with anything real from God.

Lololol

19? All your fears. You're welcome to the gate to him.

Utopia isn't real on earth (right now). Sorry. Life is hard. Full of lessons.

You're biased. When you can't understand no man is perfect.

Yes. Your country was formed by criminals.

The first to ... ?

Last edited:
What God wishes Mayhem to know.

"I am the beginning and end. I am the first, the current and only.

You cannot replace me or theorize I am not here or real.

You have been spoke to, by one whom loves me.

It is the reason your power is nothing though you're filled with words. Many of contradictions while your mind confused.

Let me make this simple. My servants have been placed before you. Though you battle as it were Hades behind you.

He isn't. And, he will be your demise".

Is there any hope God?

"I fear not my angels. He has chosen his side. And, his thoughts constantly upon evil. Especially, how to take someone like you down. It would be his greatest pleasure.

Unfortunately, he will not prevail.

His spirit too weak.

Yours I made strong.

For we have a work to do. To make women great. Not in a physical sense. A spiritual. Through you, many women will come to know themselves. To nurture, love and care for many. Through true medicine. A work of art. Of herbs, love, know how and care.

It is the generation of women's own standing in their great care for others".

I'm sorry you're wrong. But, maybe you'll change your mind. ☺️

Extra_celestial_witch

What God wishes Mayhem to know.

"I am the beginning and end. I am the first, the current and only.

You cannot replace me or theorize I am not here or real.

You have been spoke to, by one whom loves me.

It is the reason your power is nothing though you're filled with words. Many of contradictions while your mind confused.

Let me make this simple. My servants have been placed before you. Though you battle as it were Hades behind you.

He isn't. And, he will be your demise".

Is there any hope God?

"I fear not my angels. He has chosen his side. And, his thoughts constantly upon evil. Especially, how to take someone like you down. It would be his greatest pleasure.

Unfortunately, he will not prevail.

His spirit too weak.

Yours I made strong.

For we have a work to do. To make women great. Not in a physical sense. A spiritual. Through you, many women will come to know themselves. To nurture, love and care for many. Through true medicine. A work of art. Of herbs, love, know how and care.

It is the generation of women's own standing in their great care for others".

I'm sorry you're wrong. But, maybe you'll change your mind. ☺
Hahahaha hahahahaha you have made absolutely no sense I would say you’re drunk right now hahahahaha hahahhaha. Sorry but god is full of shit I like dmt and think about all the different mythological gods. Maybe you think we are evil. But In my opinion you do things you think are good but for a dark and toxic reason, which does not make you a good person! Actions mean nothing intention means everything.

steven chiverton

it looks like this chrono virus was predicted in a book called the eyes of darkness by dean koontz and ive been sent an email of a section of that book about it and some information about how the virus can be killed and thats by using a parasite zapper .by the sounds of it

Attachments

• thumbnail_Screenshot_20200304-095423_Messages.jpg
    thumbnail_Screenshot_20200304-095423_Messages.jpg
    198.8 KB · Views: 5

steven chiverton

have to read the book yet and i dont know the frequency that kills it yet ive biult a box full of parasite zappers before but had to give it all up when mum was complaining of her place i was staying at before being to over cluttered with all things ive built so meanwhile a function generator would do in place of a parasite zapper