Will there be a major earthquake in 2015?

TnWatchdog

Yes there will it's called Yellow Stone National Park.. Google it they gave it two weeks two months ago. It's erupting as we speak
We have a thread regarding Yellowstone containing some interesting info and videos.
It could blow tomorrow or years from now. My bet it will be sooner than later.

theastralprojector

Nothing is nothing to me. I don't have a care in the world for terrorism the isis thing is a cult they think they have power but they will sooner or later kill themselves by attacking someone with a lot of power. I was in Baghdad for a week. I got taken out of my house in the middle of the night and went to war with sniper's for a week. We shot over a hundred of them in a stand off. I put a rocket right through someone's eye's. I don't remember much I remember sleeping in a ditch that I made in the sand with a blanket over the ditch so no one would see me. I wasn't with no army it was an experiment. Don't worry everyone will be fine. I got about 60 of those sniper's. I had my own sniper that put out about 3 bullet's a trigger. We ambushed them. Might have been in the future might have been in the past. I don't remember the date I couldn't read Arabic. Might have been the future cause of how many bullet's per trigger. I get flash back's . No worries I don't think nothing would ever happen on the east coast. Please be wary every minute you go past is a minute in the future. So technically time travel is equivalent to real space and time. I've seen enough to believe it. I'm only 33.