Will there be a major earthquake in 2015?

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
I don't think you're delusional. You're just afflicted with the reasoning powers of a woman. I hope I don't get in trouble for saying that.
Really, Einstien, really??? :p lol

Yeah, I'm so lady like that I prefer electronics over jewelry, I've been in love with computers since I was 10, I know DOS and BASIC and even a little Turbo Pascal, can build PC's, and I love science. But, I'm a flawed woman. Shame shame. ;)
"2. I will not disclose any detailed information that would allow someone to avoid death by probability. This means no earthquake or bombing information."
- John Titor

Does this imply they are coming but he won't give information?
Depends... I think if he saya he won't give any information anyone can use to avoid death, then he probably wouldn't have mentioned it to begin with, since one can interrpret that as a warning...And on the other hand, maybe he just gave a small clue for thoae whobwill read in between the lines, but without going into specifics...*shrugs* Good question...

twilightsky

I'm not making a prediction. I'm simply speculating the possibility. It's called conversation.
I'm not making a prediction. I'm simply speculating the possibility. It's called conversation.
hi, i,m miss lisa,i like your post,i get good vibrations from you,i think mabey your a little like me,,,,,some of us tell the rude truth,always,am i right?may we be well met,fellow walking dead fan,lol,hea,they kill derral,,,we riot,,how bout that earthquake in san francisco,looks like it done a fair amount of damage to me,so now,i,ll do some research,see if a vortex was anyware close,tussen takk kokken thor,help us be the people you want us to be, not the people we are, thats my prayer for the world, on this day 8/26/2004

twilightsky

every town,no matter how big, how small is Babylon,i hate going to babylon,but yea, i agree,theres something really just WRONG in florida,its full of freaks,hea,rude truth

IroncladMarshmallow

I don't think you're delusional. You're just afflicted with the reasoning powers of a woman. I hope I don't get in trouble for saying that.
Really, Einstien, really??? :p lol

Yeah, I'm so lady like that I prefer electronics over jewelry, I've been in love with computers since I was 10, I know DOS and BASIC and even a little Turbo Pascal, can build PC's, and I love science. But, I'm a flawed woman. Shame shame. ;)
What kind of programs do you write?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith