will volunteer for time travel

MetaMatrix

The Man of Esoteric Knowledge
In order to go bach in time, (physically), we must have knowledge about the distinction between lower frequency and higher frequency. Steven Gibbs' Experimental Time Portal is good for those who really want to go back in time physically, but, there are consequences, if you wish to go alter past for example, time will create a new alternate time line that has configured changes. But be ready also for things like:

1. Don't even try to meet yourself in the past, for God will prepare your punishment. For the sin of ruining his creations.

2. Be prepared for incoming dangers from the portal, this is not a problem for those who has a brave soul.

3. You may trap in other timeline, especially if electrical power is cut out.

4. Do not forget to put God in your actions, and according to his will. Or else......... .....

Hope this helps a lot.

TimeFlipper

When ever i see your name i always think of a character in the Ashes To Ashes TV series called, Metal Mickey :D..sorry..
I dont think Stephen Gibbs holds the distinction of being the first person to come up with the idea of first travelling into an alternate dimension where changes are allowed, and then returning back into our own dimension where those changes have not taken place, but its still good to be reminded of those alternate dimensions..:)..

MetaMatrix

When ever i see your name i always think of a character in the Ashes To Ashes TV series called, Metal Mickey :D..sorry..
I dont think Stephen Gibbs holds the distinction of being the first person to come up with the idea of first travelling into an alternate dimension where changes are allowed, and then returning back into our own dimension where those changes have not taken place, but its still good to be reminded of those alternate dimensions..:)..

Yes, i agree, Steven Gibbs is not the first one who come up to the idea. But i know for sure, that anyone who purely believes will achieve anything he wants.

MetaMatrix

By the way, i came up with metamatrix because of the archangel Metatron who is the guide to the universal library of all livings. Even tried to access the library with meditation. Matrix, which i prefer to as something that is developing .

Blue Wolf

#1 Wolf in Investigation

By the way, i came up with metamatrix because of the archangel Metatron who is the guide to the universal library of all livings. Even tried to access the library with meditation. Matrix, which i prefer to as something that is developing .
Seeing as how we're talking about our names...

I came up with mine because blue is my favorite color and the color of truth and intelligence.
The wolf is one of nature's most skilled hunters.

I love information and intelligence.
I eat it up for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
I enjoy archiving tons of info for fun.
I like researching and compiling info.
I also love stealing from other archives.

I go to my local library often just to clip out UFO sightings and information from old newspapers.

TimeFlipper

Instead of stealing from your local library, why not simply become a member of it, then you wont have to disappoint other readers of that book by removing information from them...Im sure that you wouldnt like it if you found a book you were looking for had lots of info taken out of it...
You need to realise that you are not the only person on this world who needs information..

MetaMatrix

Seeing as how we're talking about our names...

I came up with mine because blue is my favorite color and the color of truth and intelligence.
The wolf is one of nature's most skilled hunters.

I love information and intelligence.
I eat it up for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
I enjoy archiving tons of info for fun.
I like researching and compiling info.
I also love stealing from other archives.

I go to my local library often just to clip out UFO sightings and information from old newspapers.

I see. A fascinating fact bro! We are like the same. Sort of. By the way, fascinating!

MetaMatrix

Instead of stealing from your local library, why not simply become a member of it, then you wont have to disappoint other readers of that book by removing information from them...Im sure that you wouldnt like it if you found a book you were looking for had lots of info taken out of it...
You need to realise that you are not the only person on this world who needs information..
Why would i do that? Of course anyone can have access on it. If your intention is pure.

MetaMatrix

Why would i do that? Of course anyone can have access on it. If your intention is pure.

I am talking figuratively.