will volunteer for time travel

Blue Wolf

#1 Wolf in Investigation
Instead of stealing from your local library, why not simply become a member of it, then you wont have to disappoint other readers of that book by removing information from them...Im sure that you wouldnt like it if you found a book you were looking for had lots of info taken out of it...
You need to realise that you are not the only person on this world who needs information..
I use a microfilm scanner to convert the information on newspaper rolls into .pdf files.
I'm not that terrible. :LOL:

TimeFlipper

Instead of stealing from your local library, why not simply become a member of it, then you wont have to disappoint other readers of that book by removing information from them...Im sure that you wouldnt like it if you found a book you were looking for had lots of info taken out of it...
You need to realise that you are not the only person on this world who needs information..
Why would i do that? Of course anyone can have access on it. If your intention is pure.

Theft is NOT being pure!!..and iam getting tired of trying to point out such things...

Last edited:

MetaMatrix

The Man of Esoteric Knowledge
Why would i do that? Of course anyone can have access on it. If your intention is pure.

Theft is NOT being pure!!..and iam getting tired of trying to point out such things to you, as you are only concerned and wrapped up in your own thoughts and actions..

What i mean to the library, is the brain or the central of thoughts. Which , therefore i am telling that mind is powerful. I do not mean any theft or whatsoever. How did you come up with that?

MetaMatrix

Theft is NOT being pure!!..and iam getting tired of trying to point out such things to you, as you are only concerned and wrapped up in your own thoughts and actions..

What i mean to the library, is the brain or the central of thoughts. Which , therefore i am telling that mind is powerful. I do not mean any theft or whatsoever. How did you come up with that?

I mean AKASHIC RECORDS bro! The universal library.

MetaMatrix

I mean AKASHIC RECORDS bro! The universal library.
The meditation is the clue.

TimeFlipper

My sincere apologies, i momentarily got you confused with another member, i must really goto specsavers for some new reading glasses!! :whistle: :D

MetaMatrix

My sincere apologies, i momentarily got you confused with another member, i must really goto specsavers for some new reading glasses!! :whistle: :D

That is ok, i know the conversation would fall into this.:):):)

TimeFlipper

That is ok, i know the conversation would fall into this.:):):)

Errr, no it shouldnt have fell into it, it was my fault, no one elses..

MetaMatrix