Wish Spell? Or anything of the sort?

moojujubee

Hi, I'm sorry if I seem quite naive to this as I'm still learning. Is there any type of wish spell that exists, or any type of entity that could help? I've been really struggling for a couple years and I feel quite stuck. Is there any way to change how you look for example? Or to change something in your past or future?

Yeats

I'm sure there are some here who may be able to help you in the arena of the magical arts, be they occult or technological. I cannot help in those areas, but I can share something with you which may be helpful.

The choices we have made in the past create the ambience of our present. If this is true, then our thoughts of the present contain the seeds of our future.

The choice we have right now is whether or not to learn the lessons of our past so as to be better able to change our future for the better if we can or, if we cannot, to better withstand the storm when it comes upon us.

It has been said that the difficult thing about learning from experience is that the test comes before the lesson. This is true, but if the lesson is truly learned, then similar trials in the future can be more easily conquered.

moojujubee

I'm sure there are some here who may be able to help you in the arena of the magical arts, be they occult or technological. I cannot help in those areas, but I can share something with you which may be helpful.

The choices we have made in the past create the ambience of our present. If this is true, then our thoughts of the present contain the seeds of our future.

The choice we have right now is whether or not to learn the lessons of our past so as to be better able to change our future for the better if we can or, if we cannot, to better withstand the storm when it comes upon us.

It has been said that the difficult thing about learning from experience is that the test comes before the lesson. This is true, but if the lesson is truly learned, then similar trials in the future can be more easily conquered.
Thank you for your well thought out reply. It is ver much appreciated and quite considerate. Do you know of anyone here who might be able to help me?

Yeats

Thank you for your well thought out reply. It is ver much appreciated and quite considerate. Do you know of anyone here who might be able to help me?
I am afraid that I do not know anyone here well enough to suggest anyone to you. I suggest that you keep this thread active by occasionally repeating your request. Eventually, someone may respond.