🎲 Forum Game Word That Tune

Dave Davis still using the loudspeaker in his guitar amp that had a rip in it to give his guitar that slightly distorted special sound, which he first obtained on their first hit record, You Really Got Me...Once again British musicians were paving the way for new sounds on their records just like the Beatles were doing in the 1960s (y) :LOL:

Once again British musicians were paving the way for new sounds on their records just like the Beatles were doing in the 1960s (y) :LOL:
When I change history, in terms of rock and roll, I think American musical acts such as Elvis Presley and The Four Seasons will have a bunch of bold new sounds added (in regards to things like heavier guitar riffs and drum beatings) during the tail end of the 1950s and the early 1960s, respectively. However, the music of British acts like The Beatles and The Kinks afterwards will still rock anyway.

Great song by the way, TF!

Here's a tune by Joe Walsh of The Eagles (All Night):

@Classicalfan626 One thing you have overlooked mate (and me too!) Is that even in a changed time-line there is always a "residue" left over from the previous time-line, and in most cases this will be Deja Vu..and it is because of this that the Beatles and other British groups will still have a similar effect on their fans as they had in the original unchanged time-line ;)

Time-Travel Law Number 2...Deja Vu WILL occur in the changed line-line with varying effects (y)
I dont know how i overlooked that Law in some of my previous postings! :eek: :cool: :D