@2021 Why the "facepalm?"...You must obviously believe that members do NOT have the right to their own opinions...Perhaps you should argue that out with the Paranormalis Administrative Staff..

Don’t say “obviously” when you are merely assuming.

I facepalmed because you have an incredibly inconsistent ability to say that people have the right to their opinions. You also get mad when other members have their opinions, and you ignore the actions of your friends while shitting on the rest. You don’t practice what you preach, either. You insult people and tell them they are a snowflake if they don’t like it, while you rage at people who said things not even half as bad as what you say. You are a hypocrite to the core. So I facepalmed when you say “don’t get angry just because someone disagrees with you”

TimeFlipper

Don’t say “obviously” when you are merely assuming.

I facepalmed because you have an incredibly inconsistent ability to say that people have the right to their opinions. You also get mad when other members have their opinions, and you ignore the actions of your friends while shitting on the rest. You don’t practice what you preach, either. You insult people and tell them they are a snowflake if they don’t like it, while you rage at people who said things not even half as bad as what you say. You are a hypocrite to the core. So I facepalmed when you say “don’t get angry just because someone disagrees with you”

You have the right to your own opinions, grossly untrue as they are!..

TimeFlipper

Very convincing, much wow. ;)

Take your time, and come back with PROOF, when I get MAD if other people have their own opinions, but make certain they are not "statements", but opinions...You said I SHIT on other people huh?, I use INSULTS against members opinions (NOT statements), I RAGE at peoples opinions, not statements :ROFLMAO:..

Put Up Or Shut Up...You know what Mr 2021, Iam beginning to think you might be a friend of NaturalPhilosopher, you certainly seem to be defending some of his statements (not opinions) ;):D..

Take your time, and come back with PROOF, when I get MAD if other people have their own opinions, but make certain they are not "statements", but opinions...You said I SHIT on other people huh?, I use INSULTS against members opinions (NOT statements), I RAGE at peoples opinions, not statements :ROFLMAO:..

Put Up Or Shut Up...You know what Mr 2021, Iam beginning to think you might be a friend of NaturalPhilosopher, you certainly seem to be defending some of his statements (not opinions) ;):D..

I think the proof is in the pudding here.

But no. Our first interaction was NP telling me to fuck off.

TimeFlipper

I think the proof is in the pudding here.

But no. Our first interaction was NP telling me to fuck off.

What proof is in the pudding?, I was stating everything that you called me in a previous posting..Shall I bring it up again, just in case you forgot that you posted it? The facts are very clear 2021, you cannot bring out ANY proof that coincides with anything that you called me...

What proof is in the pudding?, I was stating everything that you called me in a previous posting..Shall I bring it up again, just in case you forgot that you posted it? The facts are very clear 2021, you cannot bring out ANY proof that coincides with anything that you called me...

Your posts on this site and the chat room = pudding