Would You Buy a Tesla Cybertruck?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
That's very poor mileage, wow. Did they say why? Not sure what's so different compared to regular cars...

It's the extra weight due to the battery for one. The other is those electric motors put a lot of torque out. Making rabbit jump starts all the time doesn't help either. So if you got the extra power, chances are you'll get used to using it. I recall reading that the model S can go zero to sixty in just under two seconds.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Oh, I didn't know electric cars were that much heavier. Sounds like a solid 1,500 to 2,000 lb more for a similar size model, from what I can see. That's quite a lot.

Combined with the additional torque, it starts to make sense. They don't mention this detail in their sales pitch uh!!

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I do need this for my dirt road. Perhaps they can install those.....tires....what do you call those? on my Audi. I don't think the county would be too happy about us driving that on concrete, though.
I think they're called tracks. I don't think it'd be a problem to drive on concrete with rubber ones. I don't know how fast it can go though, maybe it's only made to go slow.