Would You Buy a Tesla Cybertruck?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
As the title says, would you buy one?

The look is pretty odd for now. It doesn't look at all like the cars we're to see...

But its specs are impressive, as is its durability. Joe Rogan shot an arrow at it today. (last picture)

1698796449812.png

1698796463660.png

1698796762612.png

1698796387408.png

Last edited:

MODAT7

I'm not really into the oddball look. It seems to be more of a hatchback than a truck. Maybe in a few years there will be a "Back To The Future" remake and it can replace the DeLorean. Both are made out of unpainted stainless steel. That would ruffle some feathers.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Let's see...the price...the inconvenience of charging it doesn't help the planet at all.........and I love my gasoline Audi.... I don't know why I'm putting all these dots in my post..... I guess it's because I haven't finished my coffee.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Not me! I think that truck is too ugly to drive. I don't want to catch Cooties or anything like that. The latest specs I've read indicate the true cost of driving an electric vehicle as opposed to a gas vehicle is 76 dollars a gallon of gas. Of course fake news is still rampant. So I don't believe anything anymore.

MODAT7

The latest specs I've read indicate the true cost of driving an electric vehicle as opposed to a gas vehicle is 76 dollars a gallon of gas. Of course fake news is still rampant. So I don't believe anything anymore.
Yeah, taking total cost of ownership, insurance, fuel/electricity (new battery packs), maintenance and failures, and longevity of the vehicle and dividing that out, it's cheaper to buy a gas guzzling sports car.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I did discover something recently about Tesla cars. They eat tires. It's been reported that most of them get an average of 8 to 10 thousand miles on a set of 4 tires.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I did discover something recently about Tesla cars. They eat tires. It's been reported that most of them get an average of 8 to 10 thousand miles on a set of 4 tires.
That's very poor mileage, wow. Did they say why? Not sure what's so different compared to regular cars...