Would you eat human flesh to survive?

Would you eat human flesh to survive?

• Yes, I have a survival cookbook including human recipes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only my own limbs or with the victim's permission to be ethical.

• Only if it's the body of Christ.

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Why wait for an emergency?

• I'm a picky eater. Only the fresh ones I like.

• It if would make me climate positive by reducing emissions, I guess you can call it survival.

• No, I'm a vegan. Rather die to save someone else.

• Not worth getting parasites and brain diseases.

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • No, I just kill for fun and leave them to rot.

• Only if someone process it into a hotdog for me.

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

Beholder

Most people will eventually succumb to hunger and consider eating a frozen body. Would you eat or be eaten when the time comes.

BlastTyrant

Nope, one of my only paranormal fears is Wendigos, and thats how you become one, i would rather die.

OakFieldAlienz444

Original long cut?

Alex Jones admits it's satire. I'm joking as well, not literally saying he wants to do it.
I do not believe he is literally a cannibal. Do I KNOW? No. I wouldn't assume he isn't capable of it though.
Who couldn't imagine him going into a feeding frenzy?
I saw it live though he did say these things. At the very end he essentially said it was
satire, a play on "eat the rich". But he does talk about eating people still now and then and goes into a shitload
of detail in it. He has a macabre sense of humor----------most likely.
As for the original clip? 98% of his rants from our era have been wiped from Youtube---not possible to provide.

jiangnanah

This needs to be subdivided whether it is the flesh of the enemy or the flesh of our people. We should eat the flesh of the enemy.War is you die and I live.
If we were on a desert island and we couldn't find food, we'd have to look for voles. If the field mouse can't find it, then we can only pray to God. The enemy must die. We can eat their flesh. Because they will kill your friends without mercy. So you have to eat their meat.

Last edited: