Yay! Ashcroft is resigning!

Unintentional

Bush would have done even better if Ashy had done this BEFORE the elections. Ashcroft is probly the number one reason I would not vote for Bush. He announced today that he would hand Bush his resinations papers, but would stay if Bush wanted him to. Bush will probly say, "Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out!"

Darkwolf

Who is going to replace him?? Any Ideas?

Smooth-Operator

Originally posted by Darkwolf@Nov 4 2004, 09:31 PM
Who is going to replace him?? Any Ideas?

Hmmmm.... The only person I can think of more evil than Ashcroft would be Carl Rove.

:D'oh: :cry: :cry: :D'oh:

But whoever it is, Uncle Dick will have an answer
bizarro.gif

@);- ~Smooth~ @);-

Cornelia

Bad news from EU newspapers.
While they mention Giuliani as Attorney General, they say for sure that that evil Wolfowitz will be in Foreign Office (or whatever you call it).
Poor world. Poor, poor world. :cry:

StarLord

Evil? I dont hink Wolofowitz is evil Cornelia. He certainly knows defense dept. duties, & is Very educated and a Dean at the John Hopkins University / SAIS School Advanced International Studies. Branches in Washington DC, China and Bologna, Italy. Not a fool by any means. How is he evil Cornelia?

CaryP

StarLord,

Wolfowitz is certainly not a fool. But IMO he's one of the evil neocom PNAC gang. He's a founding member of PNAC (Project for the New American Century). Part of their agenda from back in the 1990's was to have a "Pearl Harbor" type event so they could go on a conquest of global war. They got one with 9/11, and have begun their agenda. If that ain't evil I don't know what is.

Cary

Judge Bean

Wolfie believes that the proper posture for an empire (such as, in his view, America) is one of permanent war. (He got this idea from a Fresno farmer/professor of classics, Victor Hansen.)

With Ashcroft gone, does this mean they will let Lady Justice show her breasts again?