You won't believe this

angelajuneangela

It is year 8025. People on this planet decided last time around, (which is when Earth was all Russian people) that they wanted this time around to be the last time around. Us Gods were all out of scenarios. So, it's the end of the world. I baptized everyone so they get to the right heaven. The caused the universe to start closing up and people are just disappearing onto chunks of land. These people all voted so they get their way. Sorry if you are new and are involved. People like ZZ Top are hard balling around in huge haulers picking up people on rocks floating in space. They are working very hard to save as many of you as possible. In 3 years everything will be gone except the people who planned the end of the world. We will live on gigantic star cruisers and that's as much as I can say. Us normal people will be saved and some big hitters will stay behind to make sure their little "play" goes forward. I'm talking Dante's Inferno and such. So... Just a little update. Take care

Beholder

It is year 8025. People on this planet decided last time around, (which is when Earth was all Russian people) that they wanted this time around to be the last time around. Us Gods were all out of scenarios. So, it's the end of the world. I baptized everyone so they get to the right heaven. The caused the universe to start closing up and people are just disappearing onto chunks of land. These people all voted so they get their way. Sorry if you are new and are involved. People like ZZ Top are hard balling around in huge haulers picking up people on rocks floating in space. They are working very hard to save as many of you as possible. In 3 years everything will be gone except the people who planned the end of the world. We will live on gigantic star cruisers and that's as much as I can say. Us normal people will be saved and some big hitters will stay behind to make sure their little "play" goes forward. I'm talking Dante's Inferno and such. So... Just a little update. Take care
If people don't believe in you, it makes you incredible. (y)

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Sigh......That isn't a good thing, dude.

in·cred·i·ble

adjective

impossible to believe.
"an almost incredible tale of triumph and tragedy"
difficult to believe; extraordinary.
"the noise from the crowd was incredible"

Source> Oxford Languages and Google - English | Oxford Languages

That is not the definition in my memory. Magnificent comes to mind. I would say that constitutes either a different past timeline or the more probable "LEFT" redefining definitions again.

Beholder

hulk.jpg

Behold! I am the credible man with green hands and anger issues.