Schematic Zeirbah's Hyper Dimensional Resonator

Secretman3811

It's for the electromagnet. When me and my Papa built our version of the HDR, we felt it was safer to operate a 9v battery for it instead of 120v to avoid possible electrocution.
Ok can you tell us about the time jump and how did you find the vortex for jump write back

Zeirbah

Ok can you tell us about the time jump and how did you find the vortex for jump write back
I've had many time jumps with the HDR back and forwards. Most of them have been minor, usually thirty minutes or less, and occur randomly.

My most unusual event happened on February 11, 2019. It was 7:00 AM and I was tired still, so I went back to sleep. I had a vision of hyperspace that lasted ten seconds before everything faded to black. After an unknown time, I woke up again to see it was dark outside. I checked my alarm clock again to see it was 5:05 AM.

The unit has been dismantled since 2017, but I still experience residual effects on occasion. For the vortex, I'm not sure how to locate one.

steven chiverton

your electromagnet has 2 wires going to it drew it like its shorted and same applies to the time coil the quartz crystal dose nothing its non conductive magnetic field from wire through it do nothing either wrap quartz in aluminium tape before you wind wire over it then it can have some capacitive effects with your aura flowing through the foil to and wires ac lamp should be a slow blow fuse

Last edited:

lamdo263

I've now created a schematic for my HDR unit!

Me and my Papa (who helped) built our own HDR unit, starting July 19, 2014. I wanted to build this machine as a test to see how it worked. We did not complete the machine until August 1, 2014.

As of March 2017, my HDR unit has been dismantled and is no longer used. Now, I feel it will be better to build the John Bajak Flux Capacitor, due to being handheld and affordable. I wanted to create a schematic for this machine ever since it was completed, so that way the work is preserved.

View attachment 6557
The Bajak commits its send load to free dimansional space.This could be interspace, other dimansions, or what your instrument directors chosen on that unit. I wouldn't build anything Bajak unless you can find performance reports on people using a unit like that.

I know for one the target to direct to materialize instrumentation, may involved something using cell phone technologies, but rigged up to a specialized antenna. This can be tricky so your first visit before you start building anything would probably be a read on the delta T antenna and then deduce branch-off technologies of how you would direct signal, to carry the load package, to find your touchdown point.

Bajak's a markedly differing technology than an HDR. A standard HRD has a boomerang feature built into it, but the Bajak doesn't.
Another issues power to envelope the load mass and then trip or tilt, trapdoor-like shunt, that energized load to desired target area.

Really get to know who the Bajak works first.

*First impression of how Bajak came to be, was a lead shunt off power mains to stereo radio using antenna leads. Use bare wired a lead placing a metal paperclip on wire. Clip glowed blue briefly, for a moment, then faded to nothing, or disappeared.

You'll need a few book on quantum dynamics also. You've really got to use your noodle here, is not an area for armatures. Lamdo

*Other sources TTI conversations on portable battery packs to use for HDRs at Silbury area, UK, for HDR delineates. How much power is needed, streamlined carrying case and can you jam all this crap beneath a raincoat. Ollie was smart as Hell, but as they say, "The lad pulled it off "!

lamdo263

I've had many time jumps with the HDR back and forwards. Most of them have been minor, usually thirty minutes or less, and occur randomly.

My most unusual event happened on February 11, 2019. It was 7:00 AM and I was tired still, so I went back to sleep. I had a vision of hyperspace that lasted ten seconds before everything faded to black. After an unknown time, I woke up again to see it was dark outside. I checked my alarm clock again to see it was 5:05 AM.

The unit has been dismantled since 2017, but I still experience residual effects on occasion. For the vortex, I'm not sure how to locate one.
In summer go to a large field. You will observe midges above the vortexes in a swarm. If you also know how to handle a dowsing rod and a pendulum, you can locate them this way also.