2016, still no machine : yet, i know how to make one????

TimeFlipper

So you are wanting to build a full scale Gravity Wave Generator?
Would there be any problem just using a smaller version first, to see if it really gives you the results that you want?
If you had your Gravity Wave generator what else will you need to turn it into a Time Travelling device?

I dont understand why it cost you $750 just to make an HDR...

steven chiverton

Im still convinced that anti-gravity is the answer over gravity generation...Thomas Townsend Brown was the first to construct an anti-gravity device that consisted of nothing more than a dielectric material and massive amounts of voltage with very little current..The (sic) part of this is when he was demonstrating his device to government officials, they immediately wrote that his device was lifted by an electrical whirlwind!!
Townsend Brown became the man whose story was never allowed to be told (until recently), as he was humiliated over the years!

And yes he was involved in the Philadelphia Experiment...
antigravity hm my number 1 topic and many years i've spent collecting data on it until just last night i find the information about tesla's antigravity or wingless machine popping up on the internet and my dream was to build and fly my own flying saucer, and the amazing similarities between the pancake coils he used in it and the hdr electromagnets performance is interesting and so i've added that to the information database i've compiled over the years , this makes the lifters and townsend brown's stuff small in comparison, but even though tesla's flying machines was said to rely on the towers for propulsion this info doesn't seem to say anything about it but then i haven't finished reading it all yet

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
View attachment 3473

View attachment 3471

The Complete Story: Bob Lazar stated that the Element 115 used as the fuel and gravity source

Moving_Spectrum.gif

Beryllium_Atom_Left.gif
ELEMENT

Beryllium_Atom_Right.gif

Moving_Spectrum.gif

Bob Lazar stated that the “Sport Model” Flying Disc amplified the “Strong Nuclear Force” of Element 115 (UnUnPentium or UUP) to generate the gravity field for “Space-Time Compression.” Bob also stated that the U.S. Government had 500 pounds of Element 115 in their possession. The raw Element 115 was given to the U.S. Goverment at S4 by the Reticulan EBEs in the form of discs.

UUP_Element_115.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2016-4-5_21-41-49.png
    upload_2016-4-5_21-41-49.png
    52.6 KB · Views: 25
  • upload_2016-4-5_21-42-42.png
    upload_2016-4-5_21-42-42.png
    315 KB · Views: 25
  • upload_2016-4-5_21-46-15.png
    upload_2016-4-5_21-46-15.png
    42.2 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Great postings again Prof :)
Im looking on ebay to see if they have any R115 available ;).
I have Bismuth Mercury and Graphene :D
I will send you some of my Bismuth chunks if you want any, free of charge Prof :)

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Townsend Brown's and Tesla's devices is not how real flying machines work.
How do they work then Prof? :D

More complete Information was posted that:
Aliens and UFOs "Element 115, Gravity Wave Generators, UFO Power Drives and 50 other Links to UFO Information"

Links:

Element 115, Gravity Wave Generators, UFO Power Drives and 50 other Links to UFO Information

The Complete Story: Bob Lazar stated that the Element 115 used as the fuel and gravity source

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Im still convinced that anti-gravity is the answer over gravity generation...Thomas Townsend Brown was the first to construct an anti-gravity device that consisted of nothing more than a dielectric material and massive amounts of voltage with very little current..The (sic) part of this is when he was demonstrating his device to government officials, they immediately wrote that his device was lifted by an electrical whirlwind!!
Townsend Brown became the man whose story was never allowed to be told (until recently), as he was humiliated over the years!

And yes he was involved in the Philadelphia Experiment...
antigravity hm my number 1 topic and many years i've spent collecting data on it until just last night i find the information about tesla's antigravity or wingless machine popping up on the internet and my dream was to build and fly my own flying saucer, and the amazing similarities between the pancake coils he used in it and the hdr electromagnets performance is interesting and so i've added that to the information database i've compiled over the years , this makes the lifters and townsend brown's stuff small in comparison, but even though tesla's flying machines was said to rely on the towers for propulsion this info doesn't seem to say anything about it but then i haven't finished reading it all yet
Townsend Browns is much easier to build if you fancy a go at it? ;):D

Tron1

you all know I am a good writer. and can be imaginative. My mind does not rest only my body. I stay fresh all the time. There are safety issues with the hdr. that is why no one is buying a company filled with them. I would take steven gibbs company if he asked me to. But I know other people would take it as well. fourth or fifth down the list. But last night I came up with a safety precaution with the hdr unit. People with bad bodies would invest in this shield I could invent that protects not only them but others as well to make time travel safe it would give people a safe return as well.