2016, still no machine : yet, i know how to make one????

Lumbergooz

@Bullethead21 H: thanks 4 reminding me of sad but true facts abt wat we kno n wat we don't ..after reviewing various time machine ideas some from Steven some from elsewhere, It seems to be several ways to do it..these involve electromagnetic coils, crystals like quartz n Ruby, mercury liquid, swirled water(rain or sea, not tap)..I sense element 115 LIKE shoved in the middle to confuse researchers as it does not fit..maybe I'm wrong..but that's my conclusion so far..I shall use brainwave enhancer to jack up my thinking soon n hopefully things get warmer..end of transmission ..

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
Today i show to one of my coworker my website and he help get a hint on something i was searching for a long time, how to time travel, well we know half of it, but we dont have a way to control , i was always sure that frequency had to do something with it, but wich one, well its tv frequency , Time travel and tv and radio signal have one thing in common, they move with earth gravity into space and time, with the right tools you could pick up tv or radio signal from the past, or future , i think, but i know this is right and it will lead us towards what we want
I will chat with Dr Y ,and see if this can be done i need someone to find me the television time travel plan, i dont recall who made this but this was a plan that i saa once and it was feasable, Tv signal exist from the first day of tv and to the last day of analog signal, the new digital one are on a different wavelength so it cannot be use or i dont know, but anyhow, we are getting close, like a vehicule there is a built list to follow to build a time travel machine and we have 50% of it , we need to set up a proper list and start working, i own a lot of tool and part to build something, but i need a plan and proper instruction out of myself i could not imagine all that is needed, its like having a recipe but no instruction to make food, well we need to use all our brain power together and start making it, isnt this why we are here, and to those who want to time travel to change there pass, always remember once you are in a new time line, the natural order of things will want to correct the flaw ( ie: you interfering in the time line ) and correct it, so forget about time travel to change your pass, you could make things way worst than to start it. on this i ll drop by more often , once of my coworker has stimulate me to redo our quest, so lets work together , financially and informations wise, we need to gather our strenght and energy and do it

mistertimes

Today i show to one of my coworker my website and he help get a hint on something i was searching for a long time, how to time travel, well we know half of it, but we dont have a way to control , i was always sure that frequency had to do something with it, but wich one, well its tv frequency , Time travel and tv and radio signal have one thing in common, they move with earth gravity into space and time, with the right tools you could pick up tv or radio signal from the past, or future , i think, but i know this is right and it will lead us towards what we want
I will chat with Dr Y ,and see if this can be done i need someone to find me the television time travel plan, i dont recall who made this but this was a plan that i saa once and it was feasable, Tv signal exist from the first day of tv and to the last day of analog signal, the new digital one are on a different wavelength so it cannot be use or i dont know, but anyhow, we are getting close, like a vehicule there is a built list to follow to build a time travel machine and we have 50% of it , we need to set up a proper list and start working, i own a lot of tool and part to build something, but i need a plan and proper instruction out of myself i could not imagine all that is needed, its like having a recipe but no instruction to make food, well we need to use all our brain power together and start making it, isnt this why we are here, and to those who want to time travel to change there pass, always remember once you are in a new time line, the natural order of things will want to correct the flaw ( ie: you interfering in the time line ) and correct it, so forget about time travel to change your pass, you could make things way worst than to start it. on this i ll drop by more often , once of my coworker has stimulate me to redo our quest, so lets work together , financially and informations wise, we need to gather our strenght and energy and do it

first time I see here someone who actually has the drive...that's a good start...just remember that governments have dealt with this issue for a very long time through their militaries which eventually became globalized in their nature and started working together as one.

Still, I believe civilians have the right to know the truth.

I hope you all know by now that humans cant be anything other than computer simulation, when you face with this reality and sooner or later you will or your next generations will... you will be able to accept the FACT that moving between universes and timelines is a matter of mastering technology...as simple as that.

that's just the truth of the matter... but I very much like the idea presented here because it would be great if you succeeded. I am willing to help and I have the ability to help.

TimeFlipper

@deadz74 When you say lets work together, financially and information wise...Does that mean "you" need help financially in your project?
If so i really dont think many of our members will be interested in providing any financial help what so ever, including myself.:cautious: