2016, still no machine : yet, i know how to make one????

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
HI everyone,
how have you all been lately, : ive been very happy with the new job and weekly salary, lots of work , barely have time to talk or see Dr Y , i miss my old friend ,but when the week end come, im dead tired from my 55Hours week
Back to topic,
Time travel machine: ive reveal many time, how to make it, and what you need, im sure by now someone would have tried some experiment , yet some did, but stuff that gave no result and stuff i mentions years ago( ie: hdr, flux capacitor, etc etc)
anyhow, if you win the loto , take some time to actually make one, and if you are on a budget, you will never make it, because a gravity generator is effing expensive and unobtainable, one person i know of is suspiciousobserver on youtube , who has a plan for gravity generator, i think
also one factor i still remain fearful of is, if the machine ever work,, will we end up in space or on earth and will we be expose to a different environment??
so many question all i know is me and Dr Y would be able to make it, but time and money is not on our side
cheers and good day
sincerely
Francois
Aka deadz74, aka Doctorz, aka Thinkharder

I plan to post soon , ( for sale maybe ) a folder with a bunch load of information regarding time travel

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
Today i show to one of my coworker my website and he help get a hint on something i was searching for a long time, how to time travel, well we know half of it, but we dont have a way to control , i was always sure that frequency had to do something with it, but wich one, well its tv frequency , Time travel and tv and radio signal have one thing in common, they move with earth gravity into space and time, with the right tools you could pick up tv or radio signal from the past, or future , i think, but i know this is right and it will lead us towards what we want

tflofasho

I remember reading a paper on a new fiber optic cable they were testing as to how signals traveled thru them.

According to the paper, the gravitational pull and rotation of the earth are what carry the signals thru the cable along with the force of the electrical impulses used to carry out and push the signals thru the cable.

Though the author was over verbose and came off pretentious with the paper, but either way, still had excellent command and use of the english language.

tflofasho

It sound to me though that you're trying to get to the origin of when and where those signals originated from as a means of time travel portals opening and accessing them. I wonder if the same can be done with individual memories for those who want to alter a past event.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Hi again Aka deadz74, aka Doctorz, or Dr Z

It is good to see here again, I miss your great posts my friend. We need to skype again some time soon.

Professor Opmmur

TimeFlipper

Today i show to one of my coworker my website and he help get a hint on something i was searching for a long time, how to time travel, well we know half of it, but we dont have a way to control , i was always sure that frequency had to do something with it, but wich one, well its tv frequency , Time travel and tv and radio signal have one thing in common, they move with earth gravity into space and time, with the right tools you could pick up tv or radio signal from the past, or future , i think, but i know this is right and it will lead us towards what we want
You can obtain from the internet all the TV frequencies that have been used since the 1950s..you will need a communications VHF to UHF receiver to pick them up...although i dont have any ideas as to how you will actually receive those particular radio signals from the past or the future :confused: :)

Lumbergooz

HI everyone,
how have you all been lately, : ive been very happy with the new job and weekly salary, lots of work , barely have time to talk or see Dr Y , i miss my old friend ,but when the week end come, im dead tired from my 55Hours week
Back to topic,
Time travel machine: ive reveal many time, how to make it, and what you need, im sure by now someone would have tried some experiment , yet some did, but stuff that gave no result and stuff i mentions years ago( ie: hdr, flux capacitor, etc etc)
anyhow, if you win the loto , take some time to actually make one, and if you are on a budget, you will never make it, because a gravity generator is effing expensive and unobtainable, one person i know of is suspiciousobserver on youtube , who has a plan for gravity generator, i think
also one factor i still remain fearful of is, if the machine ever work,, will we end up in space or on earth and will we be expose to a different environment??
so many question all i know is me and Dr Y would be able to make it, but time and money is not on our side
cheers and good day
sincerely
Francois
Aka deadz74, aka Doctorz, aka Thinkharder
Hello Deadz74
Can you please provide link to the time machine building details you posted here..? I have got the designs from other members, I would like to compare as I am gearing to build one or few of these. I have some friends who offered to pay cost of making+ a cherry on the pie...but they re average people so they chase me since i m thought to be an old fox in electronics...Yet I am not in it for the money but for knowledge & lotsa reasons , money is not among them.
plz PM me and let s put our heads together.i see that we share same purpose.
It is essential to state that all tangeable results will be fully shared, open wide to all members on this website with full details, observations, and schematics. Lumbergooz is 100% against hiding any knowledge from others.

Bullethead21

There is a 4 hour video I found which is a collection of sorts to ALL the information on what is known as the ARV, and it covers in depth on how the tesla coil works with a series of capacitors that hold charges.

It is in essence a gravity machine of sorts, or a anti-gravity depending on who you ask......

Several problems.......

1. Obtaining this so called element 115 which does in fact exist.

2. These are not normal capacitors used in this design........they are "dipped" into a unknown chemical that allows them to hold charges for a VERY long time, among adding other properties to these caps.....

3. There is no proof that time travel even needs or works with gravity at all, especially if you consider that gravity does not even EXIST........or at the very least is NOT understood at all.

4. There is no proof that time itself exist at all........maybe we start FIRST with trying to understand time or prove it exist or does not exist, BEFORE you attempt building a machine to traverse it??? LMAO!!

So when I read these ridiculous post like "I know how to build a time machine just to tired and broke to do it myself", I can't help but chuckle..........

Some people that think they have a good bead on things and understand how things work in the universe are usually the ones that are the most clueless........

Consider just a few facts..........

NOBODY has EVER even seen a actual picture of a atom........we can NOT even "see" molecules!!

NOBODY has EVER seen a electron.........we can only "guess" where one MIGHT be!!

WE HAVE NO IDEA WHAT A STAR IS!!

LESS THAN 5% OF OUR OCEANS HAVE EVEN BEEN EXPLORED AT ALL!!

Every picture you "think" you have seen of space for example, goes to JPL for digital and computer enhancement..............they are NOT actual pictures!!

My point is that science is currently being rewritten as we speak........all the things you were taught is garbage for the most part.

We are not taught even the things we do know in this day and age......want more examples you say?

WATER - we do not know what water is either.........how many states can water be in?? The answer is 4 but we are only taught that water can exist in 3 states.....water also has "memory" and can be programmed just like a computer chip can be.....

MAGNETS - according to industry standards, when making a magnet, it can only have ONE north and ONE South Pole end right?..........this is very FAR from the truth.