250,000 USD

mariya94

you got me in i'm feeling better today. You still have not given your full name. I have. I'm in and want to do this. I can get people to come here. Some where closed not open.
Are there any scientists that you can get? I found one and I want to contact him. Do you know anyone else?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
no one will buy into to it it's useless, no one care's it's like talking to a wall with every one.

The same can be said about mistertimes. The money issue has not been resolved. The trust issue also is a matter of concern. For all we know, mistertimes could be part of an organization that wishes to eliminate any possibility of anyone ever constructing a time machine.

Tron1

that's why i say that einstein, he could be full of sh*t too.Which can be another concern. We have no idea who he is and he is not saying his name because he has a insecure internet. Susposedly, yes you can use people's information to gain prosperity and wisdom or give wisdom to others. I know he is a fake, But for the sake of it let's see how far he can go before he himself give's up then tell's the truth.

mistertimes

that's why i say that einstein, he could be full of sh*t too.Which can be another concern. We have no idea who he is and he is not saying his name because he has a insecure internet. Susposedly, yes you can use people's information to gain prosperity and wisdom or give wisdom to others. I know he is a fake, But for the sake of it let's see how far he can go before he himself give's up then tell's the truth.

stop bsing around and stop calling me fake.. I work with mariya and she is the one I trust along with whomever we decide to include in it
"you don't know I am fake" because I am not... I choose to come with insecure connection I have no problem to have secure connection and I don't feel the need for it on here as simple as that

I want people that are not liars and are not coming off as little off mentally.. you understand this?

I am ok with Arnold but he also go into this bs of me being this and that.. too many movies he watched I guess

I say again we are working on it and we will have organization.

once we have it we will be like any other organization such as mufon etc only us will be time travel.. I have no problem with anyone who is good person being part of it. I want them to be mentally sound even if they have issues I want them to be intact so it's not becoming a joke!

enough with this crap.. learn from paula she doesn't say much because she knows we are serious.. its not easy to start such a thing.. and I have mariya that I feel I can trust because she proves it by organizing things and demonstrating her ability with actions

I'm not doing it for myself I'm doing it for the subject weather I time travel or not ..someone will one day and it starts here

mistertimes

I want to see organization in place.
I want to build the foundation for what needs to be there without crazy people talking conspiracy bs.
I want to approach it the right way and the right way is real life not computer
I want adults in it only 18 and older so their parents cant say we poison their minds with dreams and illusions
I want hands-on science people in the organization.. I would go for the "harte" type individuals along side the "arnolds"..and we will get them because they love the subject and want to be part of something great
if someone is a nutcase I want him to be like the main character from the movie "safety not guaranteed".. crazy in a good way!
I want people I can trust and people of action.. take a good close look at mariya this is exactly the type of people that can make it happen.. young enough but not kids.. people who have the will and the interest.. people who love the subject and believe in it..

notice how this girl approached it right without conspiracy bs ideas.. I'm really surprised at Arnold over thinking shit

we got to put in the foundation.. none of you get any younger.. you have family and loved ones dying around you all the time.. you lose them right? you got the world in a mess.. you got science coming to terms with the ability to time travel.. so I am here to fucking bring that shit on and put in the foundation

give me 10 mariyas and we will get somewhere.. sadly there is only one.. and she can only do so much.. people have lives

anyways.. if after reading this you think I'm some fake then I don't know what to tell you.. go hug a tree or something

Tron1

you need alot more than 250,000, it cost more to get a bill even passed in the senate than it does to the whole project if you want to do it the right way, you will need atleast 3 million to start and god knows what else to start creating. Try passing a bill to make time travel legal. Then i will believe you. Sure your writing sounds convincing but there is yet to be anyone to step forward like this to even put an idea out, there is one problem, it will always be in front of us. $$$$$$$$

adamleon97

Dick Pic Sender
Hey Mister, I would love to help you as me and a group of friends have been working and studying diligently to utilize theories relative to the creation of a Time Machine however aren't yet capable of performing such a task. You're welcome to join our discussion if you P.M. us.

We found each other rather coincidentally after an incident involving a time traveler claiming to be us from the future talking to us and he had given us some guidelines and goals to accomplish and in the meantime we've been making some mathematical and theoretical breakthroughs. Would love to go over them with you/