250,000 USD

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
mistertimes

I wouldn't say that time is not connected to gravitational weight.. I think they are connected but something is missing and none of us know what it is that missing as of when I write this post

We measure the flow of time with atomic clocks. We know that the atomic clocks tick faster out in space away from a gravitational body. But what if it is not time that makes those clocks tick faster? Could it be proximity to a gravitational body that is causing nuclear decay rates to change? It looks like I just opened a can of worms with that question. Didn't I just connect the gravitational force to the nuclear force? It looks like controlling one also will elicit some control over the other. Quite possibly they are one in the same.

I do have another candidate for what is missing. I call it the negative inertial force. Or negative rotation. It's a force I hypothesized to exist to explain the force of gravity. There is an observation in the operation of the Zero Time Generator that suggests this force is present and can account for the observed behavior.

did you work around vortexes before?
did you work with chemicals/chemical elements? and I'm not talking about narcotic drugs.
did you have the ability to work at specific altitudes? or while flying aka flight 370..
locations/angles will matter too I believe

Before I built this device, I had played around with rotating magnetic fields with no results.

In my experiments with the Tesla coil, I did try different elements for use as the discharge electrode.

I have not done any experimentation at altitude. I don't quite understand your reference to flight 370.

Physical orientations of the components in the device were used to create three separate rotations on the three orthogonal planes of space.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
@Einstein Can you explain Gravitational weight, or is it another term for Gravitational acceleration? :)

If you just look at the observation, gravitational weight and gravitational acceleration never occur simultaneously. It's like they are two distinct states of gravity. Both states appears to be 180 degrees out of temporal synch with each other. But both oriented in the same direction.

Whereas an inertial force has both the presence of weight and acceleration present simultaneously. But in opposing directions.

We know that centrifugal weight is created with rotation. Perhaps if a way were found to create negative rotation, then gravitational weight would be the result.

walt willis

You got it fella! And our job may be to better understand the weak force better? What if gravity can have two poles just like a magnet? Now what if we could find a way to build an imbalance to create a monopole? Now if I only knew why my riding mower won't start?

Tron1

What you are saying is true but the fact is the money is not on the table or even written down the ideas, a garage is too small for 20 people.even an apartment. we would go max on the money. I can search this week see what you would like to do with more money added. we need way more than 250k just to start. how about our own site outside the living world. some where quiet. desireable some where close rather than far away. Maine might be a good place to seek. this not a hoax opp..

mistertimes

this is what I will give to anyone who gets me to physically time travel.

I tried everything on this forum, I tried to bring groups together to work on it, I tried to go more than just talk on a forum, I tried to really encourage more than just discussion; Therefor I am willing to actually reward 250,000 USD to anyone who physically prove to me time travel is possible.

There are no conditions, I do not have to get back to this timeline and/or dimension so it saves you the effort of getting me back.

do it and you have 250,000 USD.

Anyone who is interested, If you are serious, contact me.

@mistertimes I would listen to prof Opmurr since I intensely agree that this would be a one-way ticket to death. The good professor knows what he's talking about…

I do listen to him but after talking a bit to mariya and following paula posts for long time along the years... and reading Arnold.. I just don't think we will be able to not do it.. these people seem determined to at least get somewhere past a forum.. I'm aware of all the crazys out there.. and I'm aware some of the deep state wont like it but I'm also aware that president Donald trump gave freedom back to the people.. and we better use it while we can

by the way Arnold, I believe flight 370 was more than just a flight that crashed into the water.. and it has something to do with the subject we are discussing

Last edited:

mistertimes

What you are saying is true but the fact is the money is not on the table or even written down the ideas, a garage is too small for 20 people.even an apartment. we would go max on the money. I can search this week see what you would like to do with more money added. we need way more than 250k just to start. how about our own site outside the living world. some where quiet. desireable some where close rather than far away. Maine might be a good place to seek. this not a hoax opp..

you need to understand that government employees AKA deep state read forums like this one.. there are not many.. and deep state is still a mess as a result of barack Obama's surveillance state and he created a monster against western people.. literally.. they won't let you do it just like they didn't let what's his face elon or Richard take people into space.. deep state doesn't like things done behind its back in big type projects.. the military industrial complex wont let it happen

now.. with president Donald trump in it's different he is truly one of the people and a real good person and as independent and real as you will ever get in your lifetime.. but he still didn't have time to change/fire enough of deep state.. it takes time and some never get fired

so.. while getting a place is good you need to think in smaller terms so its not like a damn cult and not being ridiculed by the stupid fake news media.. you must take to consideration the times you live in when preparing the basics

big garage is good, big house is good, big yard is good

but more importantly than anything else is BIG MINDS.. you need Arnolds.. you need to spark or stimulate the Arnold minds to have any chance to get anywhere.. you can not do it without the harte and the arnolds and the oppies and the flippers and the gibbs and the doctors x's

I am good at actually operating crafts.. I am good at executing things.. I'm good in leading and getting shit done when I have the base to work from..

we definitely need to have an organization like muffon maybe more intimate and really put time travel on the map.. you are free human beings and can discuss whatever you feel like.. while relationships develop...things happen

mistertimes

think about it.. we got here almost 10 pages going of discussion.. 2500 thread views.. and this is pretty new thread.. there is a deep shout from within for some type of group to be created.. and I'm not talking about a 2 men group.. I talk about something that can last our life time.. even if we fail.. something that can be there like any other organization and it big enough and knowledgeable enough to be taken serious by the people who are not yet part of it

this subject was much more ridiculed in the 20th century... its not so in the 21st century.. look around you.. phd's talk about it.. mitzu is confirming it without really going against deep state I mean he needs to make a living... you got plenty of scientists like that black guy ron who is actually working on time machine.. real phd's

then you got all the ufos investigators that deep inside know that this is a dimensional time travel phenomenon in its core.. they all know it

we got to do something about it..

Tron1

as much as i'd like to i think my time is running out even had trouble walking down the street to find out the sub shop was closed when i got back i was out of breath, yet some how i am still working with a bad heart and back. My back went again today. I know sometimes i am fos but mister times is here. Take his offer if i am not around. I am getting sick again not allergy sick or any type i mean mentally ill may need time to heal. but do go on. i will have ideas.

TimeFlipper

as much as i'd like to i think my time is running out even had trouble walking down the street to find out the sub shop was closed when i got back i was out of breath, yet some how i am still working with a bad heart and back. My back went again today. I know sometimes i am fos but mister times is here. Take his offer if i am not around. I am getting sick again not allergy sick or any type i mean mentally ill may need time to heal. but do go on. i will have ideas.

Get well soon mate

Tron1

you got me in i'm feeling better today. You still have not given your full name. I have. I'm in and want to do this. I can get people to come here. Some where closed not open.