250,000 USD

mistertimes

first thing first..

a place to meet.
a team that can meet in that place
introduction of the people in real life.
I don't mind if there is a charge of 50 usd fee to be part of the "group" and all go to num for this forum or for the project

there got to be steps in order to bring such thing to life.. not just blah blah blah.. you don't want to sit here for ever talking about shit and then go to the bathroom thinking weather it can be done.. you want to actually do it right?

as I said I can bring the money supply monthly that will be more than enough to get this shit happening

but I need a group of people ..a loyal team.. people that are able and want to meet off this forum.. a big group so no one feel weird or shady.. since no one know shit about no one.. it has to be more than 1 person.. a group of serious individuals that want to get this shit going

mistertimes

I like mariya a lot.. up until now she is the only one here who kept in contact.. never said a word about a dime.. only tried to think of people.. I like paula she will be there I'm sure.. but it has to be people with some deeper knowledge about the subject.. such as flipper type people.. doc z can be good one

nothing will happen if a real team is not built.. doc z will keep on getting no where.. and anyone else will end up in dreamland playing with themselves

this subject demands a team.. a real muffon like team .. organization.. it has to be taken seriously..

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I like mariya a lot.. up until now she is the only one here who kept in contact.. never said a word about a dime.. only tried to think of people.. I like paula she will be there I'm sure.. but it has to be people with some deeper knowledge about the subject.. such as flipper type people.. doc z can be good one

nothing will happen if a real team is not built.. doc z will keep on getting no where.. and anyone else will end up in dreamland playing with themselves

this subject demands a team.. a real muffon like team .. organization.. it has to be taken seriously..

I would love to have a job where I went to work everyday to work on a time machine. In fact a little over a couple of years ago that is what I did. I had a novel idea. I wanted to oscillate the time force. I had built Tesla's Zero Time Reference Generator. Which basically just appeared to me to be a gravitational weight oscillator. You see gravitational weight has been experimentally observed to slow down the flow of time. So I reasoned that by oscillating weight I would also be oscillating time. A time wave oscillator.

I'm sure everyone has seen the Memorex commercial where the amplitude of a resonant sound wave is increased to the point where a wine glass is shattered. It was my idea to do that with a time wave. At the resonant frequency of time I was going to increase the amplitude to the point where a break free condition would occur. Of course it would be a one way trip.

I coupled the Zero Time Generator with rotating Tesla coil fields. Tesla coil fields are a whole other field of study. There are four kinds of electric fields. Only two of them were used in my time machine project. I assembled 8 Tesla coils and created 2 rotating Tesla coil fields with them. Having built lots of devices in the past, I made sure that this machine had lots of variability built into it.

It turns out I did get a resonant reaction. The Zero Time Generator blew up three times. Each time I repaired the damage. I finally had to put heat treated steel gears into the Zero Time Generator just to keep the machine from tearing itself apart. Those gears took me a month to make. During the resonant reaction, it sounds like the gears are slamming together in the Zero Time Generator. But no time travel!

That pretty much sums up what happens with just about anyone that attempts to build a time machine. Our knowledge about time is sorely lacking. I think all I proved was that time is not connected to gravitational weight.

I'm not giving up. But I've said this in the past, One step forward, two steps back! The true path to knowledge. We have to give up our silly theoretical approach, and use facts instead. So building a time machine is going to be a trial and error endeavor until the right facts are used.

You could say that I'm serious about building a time machine. But my resources to continue my quest are gone. Timeflipper, the MadProfessor, Dr Z and Opmmur have all attempted to build a time machine. Dr Z had some interesting results with his endeavor. I had some results that I didn't mention which could lead off on a tangent to develop other technologies.

Now, the reality of the situation. Your $250,000 will run out very rapidly with a large team. I'm sure no one is going to contribute for free. So you can see why I don't think you are serious. It is going to take a real commitment on your part just to acquire a fact based knowledge base in order to build a time machine.

mistertimes

finally a serious answer on the site

well.. its like this.. I trust you.. whomever is that individual Einstein.. I seen you a lot on the internet for years.. 2005 you know long time into the "past" so I feel comfortable with that name and character Einstein.. same for paula.. never really exchanged more than a sentence with her along the years but I trust her I don't know why

mariya too I trust that girl even though she has not been there as long and much younger.. only early 20s but still I like that girl

obviously Einstein got some back round knowledge in the field of electricity.. something many don't.. you been at it for long time and understand the scientific concepts which didn't get you really anywhere.. that means to me that there is more than just "science" in time travel... I wouldn't say that time is not connected to gravitational weight.. I think they are connected but something is missing and none of us know what it is that missing as of when I write this post

did you work around vortexes before?
did you work with chemicals/chemical elements? and I'm not talking about narcotic drugs.
did you have the ability to work at specific altitudes? or while flying aka flight 370..
locations/angles will matter too I believe

its not only the electrical tesla applications that give physical time travel.. it will be a combination of everything that eventually takes a human back in time.. I believe that this little device you are using right now to communicate with me also has a huge part in dimensional time travel

have no doubt.. travel through time, PHSYCIALLY. is possible and doable.. it just a matter of getting it together

its not a matter of money.. it's matter of will, knowledge, and faith

I'm very much against all the astral travels and all the other things out there.. I only care about physical dimensional time travel.. which is possible.. yes some may "die" on the way.. but it's possible and doable.. there is simply no other explanation for your species aside from dimensional time travel

when you start taking the bible and breaking it apart.. when you look into history of the human species you come to the realization sooner or later that it is not by chance.. and when you do you also understand that by discovering physical time travel you are playing gods... it can be risky game but it's well worth it for the moment you touch infinity inside a physical body .. even if it means you are there stuck as a first settler

midsummerlight

this is what I will give to anyone who gets me to physically time travel.

I tried everything on this forum, I tried to bring groups together to work on it, I tried to go more than just talk on a forum, I tried to really encourage more than just discussion; Therefor I am willing to actually reward 250,000 USD to anyone who physically prove to me time travel is possible.

There are no conditions, I do not have to get back to this timeline and/or dimension so it saves you the effort of getting me back.

do it and you have 250,000 USD.

Anyone who is interested, If you are serious, contact me.

@mistertimes I would listen to prof Opmurr since I intensely agree that this would be a one-way ticket to death. The good professor knows what he's talking about…