9/11 conspiracy

Do you believe there's a conspiracy behind the 9/11 attacks?

• Yes, I'm positive.

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • It's possible, but I'm still skeptical.

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Harte

Re: 9/11 Conspiracy

"The Neocons" is a big bad bugaboo.

Fact is, the "Neocons" started out as digruntled Democrats.

Why would anyone think that these sorts of things have not been going on all along?

Might as well complain that "the Whigs are lying about everything under the sun!!!" or 'the Bull Moose's are killing innocent Cubans!!"

Harte

gl100

Harte said:

Why would anyone think that these sorts of things have not been going on all along?

Might as well complain that "the Whigs are lying about everything under the sun!!!" or 'the Bull Moose's are killing innocent Cubans!!"

Harte

Don't forget tin soldiers and Nixon's coming too!:D

gl100

Nah man, threw them away when I came upon a child of god on the Marrakesh Express. Freaked me out so much I almost cut my hair.

Harte

GL100 said:
Nah man, threw them away when I came upon a child of god on the Marrakesh Express. Freaked me out so much I almost cut my hair.
No doubt.

So, why don't you do it in the road? After all, no one will be watching us.

Do ya know what I mean?

Harte

gl100

Harte said:
No doubt.

So, why don't you do it in the road? After all, no one will be watching us.

Do ya know what I mean?

Harte

So you say. I remember the last time I was out with Eleanor, we were parked down at the intersection of Abbey Rd and Penny Lane when Rita the Meter Maid busted us. I mean, who'd a thought we would ever get caught. We were sittin in the backseat just shootin' the breeze with her hair up in curlers and her pants to he knees. :rolleyes: Had to write Dear Abby about that one.

Harte

GL100 said:
So you say. I remember the last time I was out with Eleanor, we were parked down at the intersection of Abbey Rd and Penny Lane when Rita the Meter Maid busted us. I mean, who'd a thought we would ever get caught. We were sittin in the backseat just shootin' the breeze with her hair up in curlers and her pants to he knees. :rolleyes: Had to write Dear Abby about that one.

That bitch Rita? I was with her at Indian Lake.

Speaking of, that place is a scene you should make with your little ones.

I mean, just keep it in mind if you're tryin to find a place in the Summer sun.

You can swim in the cove, have a snack in the grove or you can rent a canoe.

Almost heaven.

Harte

Chip Lewis

Harte said:

Yes, I have the George W. Bush syndrome in regards to my ability to accept that it's been this way all along. I have a mental firewall up, it's always prevented me from really accepting that this nation is destined to fail, that the people never really had any control, and that lining pockets (and the pockets of "friends") is a full time job for all politicians.

I have done more that armchair protesting. Signed all of the petitions, gathered with locals, brought the "issue's" up with family, friends, and whoever else I can. The 9/11 issue has been something I don't open up about unless asked directly!

I'm exhausted! Since very few face the possibilities that 9/11's a sham, it pretty much makes us all complicit. We're all guilty! The future is quite bleak...

gl100

Harte said:
That bitch Rita? I was with her at Indian Lake.

Speaking of, that place is a scene you should make with your little ones.

I mean, just keep it in mind if you're tryin to find a place in the Summer sun.

You can swim in the cove, have a snack in the grove or you can rent a canoe.

Almost heaven.

Harte

Is that in West Virginia?

The Cowsills?? Hoss, you're quoting the freaking Cowsills??? What? The Carpenters and the Lennon Sisters were busy???

There must be some way outta here said the joker to the thief.

gl100

Chip said:
Yes, I have the George W. Bush syndrome in regards to my ability to accept that it's been this way all along. I have a mental firewall up, it's always prevented me from really accepting that this nation is destined to fail, that the people never really had any control, and that lining pockets (and the pockets of "friends") is a full time job for all politicians.

I have done more that armchair protesting. Signed all of the petitions, gathered with locals, brought the "issue's" up with family, friends, and whoever else I can. The 9/11 issue has been something I don't open up about unless asked directly!

I'm exhausted! Since very few face the possibilities that 9/11's a sham, it pretty much makes us all complicit. We're all guilty! The future is quite bleak...

You think this is something. You should have been around in the fifties and sixties when J Edgar was in his prime. Now THERE was the embodiment of the dark side of power.