A few questions about ghosts

label

i couldn't understand why i tent to see the same things i always did as a child.

turns out that people can be haunted not just property. Also personal effects can be haunted not just large plots of land. So yea... it is a thing as i udnerstand it.

Beholder

Why ghosts are mostly recent:
Probably because people in ancient times counted 100000 residents as a megacity, rather than 10000000.

Why you mostly see them in dark places when sleepy:
This might be either a higher risk of hallucinations when the visual cortex tries to make sense of noise from low light and jumps to conclusions with a cycle of self reinforced belief (stronger with a scary story), or that quantum anomalies picked up by our brains are more observable when not flooded by the average of many random particles. One particle can jump back and forth in time, but on average they just go forward.

What we look like to ghosts:
First time ghosts are horrified when looking through our bodies. Instead of looking you in the eyes, they stare at your brain first, then your heart and lungs.

Walking through walls:
If a wall was present at the ghost's time of interaction, they have to make a little jump to avoid falling through the floor. I guess this applies no matter if it's a hallucination or someone out of phase, because it would be impossible for neither real nor imaginary laws of physics to tell where the wall ends and the floor begins when floors are at different heights on each side and made from the same material. Only another time where the wall didn't exist solves that paradox.

label

Walls are not solid and the energy around them is cool yet on an atomic level there is a lot going on. So when a body passes trough a wall of brick then it doesn't feel like a wall. It feels like ice. It is cool and it feels almost like static as the body passes trough the wall.

Once outside the energy or "ghost" is exposed to a lot more elements then what we do as flesh and blood so it feels cold. Everything feels cold nothing has temperature not even fire. That is because the sensations is now on an a different level. So the only memory we have to go on is "cold" and that is what it feels like "cold" Is it actually cold ?

No... What happens here is a bit more complicated and involves quantum physics. Our energy will exist in many places at any one time. This means we move "between" atoms and not trough atoms. Essentially we are a cloud moving trough a mass of water. but we somehow stay together yet we are not solid. Essentially our building blocks passes trough the building blocks of matter.

At this point gravity does not effect the spirit. We move via thought alone. What does this mean? It means if you want to stand on the sun just think it, if you want to walk around just do it. Everything is operated by "will alone"

For example In this form a hospital becomes an interesting place because people see only the physical hospital. As a spirit everything looks like tiny little moving bits almost to small to see. The spirit can walk into anything and trough anything including other humans.

Normally this goes unnoticed in the physical world.

Do we see the body parts of humans as a spirit? Only if you want to see it. When we observe we observe from every spectrum thus as a spirit we can see everything. This include looking inside the lungs for example.

Now I can only go buy what I experienced and there is no telling that my experience was real or a dream or a bit of both. But as we are all born to die we will know the truth eventually.

steven chiverton

speaking of ghosts and walls aliens have the technology to walk through solid walls and even people who have been abducted from there cars have reported being floated out of there cars and through the steel roof like a ghost going through matter and some kids playing a ball game in an alley in Mexico saw an alien which looked like it just came out from inside a tree and was captured on video trying to grab one of the kids

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
speaking of ghosts and walls aliens have the technology to walk through solid walls and even people who have been abducted from there cars have reported being floated out of there cars and through the steel roof like a ghost going through matter and some kids playing a ball game in an alley in Mexico saw an alien which looked like it just came out from inside a tree and was captured on video trying to grab one of the kids

I recall reading a post by a woman that was almost abducted this way. But was able to thwart off the attack by invoking the power of God. In God's name she commanded them to leave. They left like scared jack rabbits.

It seems as if this alien ET technology has some downsides for them. Apparently they have the ability to transition into pre-universe type space where the power of thought can create its own rules. One could literally think an attacker right out of existence.

steven chiverton

the good question is how do ghosts and spirits see us like do, do they see each other ok maybe they see our auras only and so thats how they see us as our vibration rates of our auras are within the frequency they operate on and ive recently discovered in my latest experiment some clues which may be useful or ground breaking on how they could be repelled .

TimeFlipper

the good question is how do ghosts and spirits see us like do, do they see each other ok maybe they see our auras only and so thats how they see us as our vibration rates of our auras are within the frequency they operate on and ive recently discovered in my latest experiment some clues which may be useful or ground breaking on how they could be repelled .
If you intend using sound frequencies to disperse ghosts and ghoulies cobber Steve, please make certain you know precisely what those frequencies are, will you? lol ;):eek:

steven chiverton

ill be sure to use the time flipper patented bottle of spirits to test it on first so if the spirits go off then i can assume the ghosts are gone off to then lol . its like they are between 2 realities of various frequencies so you see them in one reality but then they vanish back into the other reality we cant see the frequency of there vibrations in so i think scalar waves may be a clues not using one frequency but a multiple amount