A simple experiment

Yeah, ancient history is useful. Like the Mahabharata that details the accounts of a divine war and atomic warfare very clearly. A powerful vimana is a FLYING DEVICE, literally, like a flying saucer...

To me, it read more as a description of a radioactive airburst meteorite, not divine war or nuclear warfare. Given that it dates to thousands of years ago, that seems a little more likely, don't you think?

Why are you on paranormalis if you're going to be so profusely normal and conforming to disinformation by rejecting what has come before you?

"(We'll assume that your future self doesn't track you down directly to talk to you, because they either aren't allowed, or you're difficult to find)"

You sort of contradicted yourself there by quoting me. The average person's guy reaction would be that time travel is a fantasy, and we would probably be labeled as crazy for pursuing it.

I could ask you why you're so incapable of acknowledging the mountain of evidence against your beliefs, and conforming to religious doctrine, but I don't, because you're not my enemy and I don't stoop to ad hominems.

I met my future self on the moon.
I'll assume this is a metaphor, or the result of some kind of hallucinogenic drug trip, and not a literal visit to the moon. Did you respect your Elder?

Have you ever been to Atlantis? Or would you dismiss that as just a story, too?

I think it's perfectly believable that an island nation could have sunk beneath the ocean due to some cataclysmic event. And due to said sinking, no, I have not visited Atlantis. If I was able to visit it, I woudn't dismiss it as a story, would I? I'd record my visit and share it with the world.

If you want to know more, Meet Me On 8998 Oceania Boulevard . . .

That would be difficult, given that I don't live in the US.

"That would be difficult, given that I don't live in the US."
89.98S, 89.98W - Google Search
Oronteus Finaeus map Antarctica - ice free! (Oronteus Fineus map)

"Did you respect your Elder?"
horus-elder3.jpg

katchina-brot-lg.jpg

kachinablue.jpg

"I could ask you why you're so incapable of acknowledging the mountain of evidence against your beliefs, and conforming to religious doctrine, but I don't, because you're not my enemy and I don't stoop to ad hominems."
Because I don't "believe", I KNOW. That is the difference. The Orion War depicted in the Mahabharata happened. It is not fantasy. To think this is the first time man has developed this far, or that man is singularly existent only on Earth, or only a by-product of earth disregards every known law of science. It is fictitious to think that that we came out of this honey pot, it is fictitious to think life started here.

And every Elder of every culture will tell you about Grandfather, about kinship, about mindfulness, about love and how it is the dominating, effervescent uniting force that the entire universe knows to be the law.

Ayasano

That ancient map stuff is interesting, although I still really doubt a civilization before ours has been able to detonate nuclear weapons, as we would be able to detect traces of the fallout. Plus, if they were as advanced or more advanced than us, then how did their presence in general go unnoticed in the geologic record? They would have as large an impact as we're currently having, if not more. And how would they have been wiped out? They would have had to have spread out significantly by the time they developed such advanced technology.

Anthropocene - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You misunderstood, I was referring to your elder self. First rule of gemini incidents, "Respect your elder, they know more than you do".

Because I don't "believe", I KNOW. That is the difference. The Orion War depicted in the Mahabharata happened. It is not fantasy. To think this is the first time man has developed this far, or that man is singularly existent only on Earth, or only a by-product of earth disregards every known law of science. It is fictitious to think that that we came out of this honey pot, it is fictitious to think life started here.

And every Elder of every culture will tell you about Grandfather, about kinship, about mindfulness, about love and how it is the dominating, effervescent uniting force that the entire universe knows to be the law.

That's just it though, you don't know. All you have to go on are ancient texts, and those are extremely unreliable. You can't just pick and choose texts that fit with your theories, you have to take all of them into account, and the vast majority contradict each other.

As for man existing singularly on Earth, that fits with what Science tells us. The chances of humans evolving the exact same way on multiple planets is infinitismally small. (The idea of post-human civilization expanding outward through both space and time is an entirely different notion though, and one I support)

That ancient map stuff is interesting, although I still really doubt a civilization before ours has been able to detonate nuclear weapons, as we would be able to detect traces of the fallout. Plus, if they were as advanced or more advanced than us, then how did their presence in general go unnoticed in the geologic record? They would have as large an impact as we're currently having, if not more. And how would they have been wiped out? They would have had to have spread out significantly by the time they developed such advanced technology.

Anthropocene - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You misunderstood, I was referring to your elder self. First rule of gemini incidents, "Respect your elder, they know more than you do".

That's just it though, you don't know. All you have to go on are ancient texts, and those are extremely unreliable. You can't just pick and choose texts that fit with your theories, you have to take all of them into account, and the vast majority contradict each other.

As for man existing singularly on Earth, that fits with what Science tells us. The chances of humans evolving the exact same way on multiple planets is infinitismally small. (The idea of post-human civilization expanding outward through both space and time is an entirely different notion though, and one I support)
"I don't stoop to ad hominems."
"That's just it though, you don't know. "
Good job contradicting yourself. I do know, and you are choosing to insult me by saying that I don't, and there-by undermine what I know. It is clear that you don't know, that you are trying to base and rationalize your unkempt knowledge by scrutinizing the ancient texts because your line of sight is lesser than that of your elders.

"First rule of gemini incidents, "Respect your elder, they know more than you do".
Dasavatar%2C_19th_century.jpg

Good job being a hypocrite. Already met the dude. I'm here for one reason, truth and love. What are you here for, in the Year of The Horse, and eon of Horus?

"You can't just pick and choose texts that fit with your theories, you have to take all of them into account, and the vast majority contradict each other."
Analogy of the Sun - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Allegory of the Cave - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
220px-Tree-of-Life_Flower-of-Life_Stage.jpg

fo_foo_dog_flower_of_life_ball1.jpg

caduceus-kundalini-awakening-chakras.jpg

"As for man existing singularly on Earth, that fits with what Science tells us. The chances of humans evolving the exact same way on multiple planets is infinitismally small."
PANSPERMIA THEORY origin of life on Earth directed panspermia lithopanspermia meteorites - Panspermia Theory
DNA is a language, language is compartmentalised DNA.

Eight-circuit model of consciousness - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ayasano

Good job contradicting yourself. I do know, and you are choosing to insult me by saying that I don't, and there-by undermine what I know. It is clear that you don't know, that you are trying to base and rationalize your unkempt knowledge by scrutinizing the ancient texts because your line of sight is lesser than that of your elders.

Uh...that's not what ad hominem means. Fallacy: Ad Hominem

I was pointing out that you were saying you know it for certain when you really don't. That doesn't necessarily mean that you're wrong, just that you don't know for certain if you're right. There's a difference.

"First rule of gemini incidents, "Respect your elder, they know more than you do".

Good job being a hypocrite. Already met the dude. I'm here for one reason, truth and love. What are you here for, in the Year of The Horse, and eon of Horus?

Unless you're insinuating that you're my future self (In which case I would encourage you to PM me the second passphrase) I really have no idea what you're talking about now.

"You can't just pick and choose texts that fit with your theories, you have to take all of them into account, and the vast majority contradict each other."

I'm not sure what point you're trying to make with these links.

"As for man existing singularly on Earth, that fits with what Science tells us. The chances of humans evolving the exact same way on multiple planets is infinitismally small."
PANSPERMIA THEORY origin of life on Earth directed panspermia lithopanspermia meteorites - Panspermia Theory

Panspermia refers to the origin of life on a planet, ie. the original replicators the evolved into all life on Earth. So even if the same seed life landed on several planets, it would still evolve according to the conditions on that planet, leading to vastly different lifeforms.

Uh...that's not what ad hominem means. Fallacy: Ad Hominem

I was pointing out that you were saying you know it for certain when you really don't. That doesn't necessarily mean that you're wrong, just that you don't know for certain if you're right. There's a difference.

Unless you're insinuating that you're my future self (In which case I would encourage you to PM me the second passphrase) I really have no idea what you're talking about now.

I'm not sure what point you're trying to make with these links.

Panspermia refers to the origin of life on a planet, ie. the original replicators the evolved into all life on Earth. So even if the same seed life landed on several planets, it would still evolve according to the conditions on that planet, leading to vastly different lifeforms.
"I was pointing out that you were saying you know it for certain when you really don't. That doesn't necessarily mean that you're wrong, just that you don't know for certain if you're right. There's a difference."

"Ad hominem circumstantial points out that someone is in circumstances such that they are disposed to take a particular position. Ad hominem circumstantial constitutes an attack on the bias of a source. This is fallacious because a disposition to make a certain argument does not make the argument false; this overlaps with the genetic fallacy (an argument that a claim is incorrect due to its source)."

"Unless you're insinuating that you're my future self (In which case I would encourage you to PM me the second passphrase) I really have no idea what you're talking about now."
The Law of One (Ra Material)
The Law of One Search Results for ‘illuminate’

"So even if the same seed life landed on several planets, it would still evolve according to the conditions on that planet, leading to vastly different lifeforms."
Yeah, and there are several seeds planted on earth. We're a planet... We were planted here. Panspermia is more likely than life originating here. Darwinism is correct, it's just that our origin is not of this Earth.

Ayasano

"I was pointing out that you were saying you know it for certain when you really don't. That doesn't necessarily mean that you're wrong, just that you don't know for certain if you're right. There's a difference."

"Ad hominem circumstantial points out that someone is in circumstances such that they are disposed to take a particular position. Ad hominem circumstantial constitutes an attack on the bias of a source. This is fallacious because a disposition to make a certain argument does not make the argument false; this overlaps with the genetic fallacy (an argument that a claim is incorrect due to its source)."

It's only an ad hominem fallacy if I said your argument was false because you didn't know it was correct for certain, which I didn't. I was just contesting your appeal to authority, which you presented as absolute proof you were correct. (The authority in question being the ancient texts)

Ah, no, that's not what I meant, and I can safely go to bed now not wondering if I'd just met myself on the internet. That would have been weird.

Yeah, and there are several seeds planted on earth. We're a planet... We were planted here. Panspermia is more likely than life originating here. Darwinism is correct, it's just that our origin is not of this Earth.

I'm not saying it isn't, (Because nobody really knows that yet) I'm just saying any sentient race that evolved from those seeds on another planet couldn't be called human. That would be like calling a sentient flatworm human. Same source, extremely different outcome.

It's only an ad hominem fallacy if I said your argument was false because you didn't know it was correct for certain, which I didn't. I was just contesting your appeal to authority, which you presented as absolute proof you were correct. (The authority in question being the ancient texts)

Ah, no, that's not what I meant, and I can safely go to bed now not wondering if I'd just met myself on the internet. That would have been weird.

I'm not saying it isn't, (Because nobody really knows that yet) I'm just saying any sentient race that evolved from those seeds on another planet couldn't be called human. That would be like calling a sentient flatworm human. Same source, extremely different outcome.

"Ah, no, that's not what I meant, and I can safely go to bed now not wondering if I'd just met myself on the internet. That would have been weird."
Nope, I'm me. You're you. I am He as You are He as You are Me and We are All Together. I am the EGGMAN! GOO GOO G'JOOB

"(Because nobody really knows that yet)"
You haven't made contact with Pleiadeans or Arcturians yet?
Arcturians | Reptilians | Grey Aliens | Pleiadians | Ancient Aliens
We the Arcturians « Golden Age of Gaia

My appeal was not to "authority of ancient text", my appeal was to the Love of the Infinite Creator.

"I'm just saying any sentient race that evolved from those seeds on another planet couldn't be called human. "
There are humans on more than just earth.
We are all just visitors here, of our own device. Welcome to the Hotel California.

Ayasano

Nope, I'm me. You're you. I am He as You are He as You are Me and We are All Together. I am the EGGMAN! GOO GOO G'JOOB

Future me wouldn't be so...incomprehensible anyway. At least I hope so.

"(Because nobody really knows that yet)"
You haven't made contact with Pleiadeans or Arcturians yet?
Arcturians | Reptilians | Grey Aliens | Pleiadians | Ancient Aliens
We the Arcturians « Golden Age of Gaia

I'm just going to say no and leave this one at that.

My appeal was not to "authority of ancient text", my appeal was to the Love of the Infinite Creator.

Then it's still an appeal to authority, and thus a fallacy, because the authority in question can't be reached for comment, nor verify its credentials.

There are humans on more than just earth.
We are all just visitors here, of our own device. Welcome to the Hotel California.

I think at this point, we're arguing semantics. I'm not saying there aren't other humans out there, (Or more correctly post-humans)
I'm just saying if there are, they most likely originated here, not elsewhere. (As in, descended from us)

Novikov self-consistency principle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Closed timelike curve - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Stable Time Loop
Tricked Out Time