A simple experiment

Nope, I'm me. You're you. I am He as You are He as You are Me and We are All Together. I am the EGGMAN! GOO GOO G'JOOB

Future me wouldn't be so...incomprehensible anyway. At least I hope so.

"(Because nobody really knows that yet)"
You haven't made contact with Pleiadeans or Arcturians yet?
Arcturians | Reptilians | Grey Aliens | Pleiadians | Ancient Aliens
We the Arcturians « Golden Age of Gaia

I'm just going to say no and leave this one at that.

My appeal was not to "authority of ancient text", my appeal was to the Love of the Infinite Creator.

Then it's still an appeal to authority, and thus a fallacy, because the authority in question can't be reached for comment, nor verify its credentials.

There are humans on more than just earth.
We are all just visitors here, of our own device. Welcome to the Hotel California.

I think at this point, we're arguing semantics. I'm not saying there aren't other humans out there, (Or more correctly post-humans)
I'm just saying if there are, they most likely originated here, not elsewhere. (As in, descended from us)

Novikov self-consistency principle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Closed timelike curve - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Stable Time Loop
Tricked Out Time
"Then it's still an appeal to authority, and thus a fallacy, because the authority in question can't be reached for comment, nor verify its credentials."
The Infinite Creator can't be reached for comment, nor verify it's credentials? You DO realize YOU ARE the Infinite Creator, right? Are you saying you don't exist? Or are you just not liberated?
Are you serious?
Brahman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"I think at this point, we're arguing semantics. I'm not saying there aren't other humans out there, (Or more correctly post-humans)
I'm just saying if there are, they most likely originated here, not elsewhere. (As in, descended from us)"
What? We descended from the infinite creator. "post" in measurement of the infinite breaks down completely due to general relativity.
Your logic is terrible.

"Future me wouldn't be so...incomprehensible anyway. "
There's that BUZZ word again! Funny how you measure incomprehension by your own measuring stick instead of objective truth.

Ayasano

The Infinite Creator can't be reached for comment, nor verify it's credentials? You DO realize YOU ARE the Infinite Creator, right? Are you saying you don't exist? Or are you just not liberated?
Are you serious?

I'm not the infinite creator. There is no creator. I do exist. As for liberation, that depends on what you mean. I'm self-employed, so I'm liberated from the 9-5 hell most people suffer. I don't make much, so I'm trapped in a low income situation, but that will improve eventually. I'm trapped in a frail, mortal body, but that too will improve as medical technology does. I'm trapped on Earth, but mankind will expand to the stars sooner or later. I'm trapped in this time, but that won't last forever either.

I'm happy. (Most days, my software has a few bugs)

What? We descended from the infinite creator. "post" in measurement of the infinite breaks down completely due to general relativity.
Your logic is terrible.

See the point above regarding the infinite creator. As for post-human, it simply refers to the concept of surpassing our current form, changing who we are fundamentally, through technology. The set of real numbers is infinite, but you can still have numbers that come after other numbers. Any number after 5 is a "post-5" number.

There's that BUZZ word again! Funny how you measure incomprehension by your own measuring stick instead of objective truth.
If I can't understand what you're saying, then what you're saying is, to me, incomprehensible. It's not an objective thing, it's subjective. If you change how you say things, or I learn something that allows me to understand what you say, then it stops being incomprehensible to me. As it is, I lack that key, and you're unwilling to change, so we're at an impasse. (And the key won't come from something you link me to, or from a poem, or an image, because the key is required to understand those too)

Are you serious?

I'm not the infinite creator. There is no creator. I do exist. As for liberation, that depends on what you mean. I'm self-employed, so I'm liberated from the 9-5 hell most people suffer. I don't make much, so I'm trapped in a low income situation, but that will improve eventually. I'm trapped in a frail, mortal body, but that too will improve as medical technology does. I'm trapped on Earth, but mankind will expand to the stars sooner or later. I'm trapped in this time, but that won't last forever either.

I'm happy. (Most days, my software has a few bugs)

Your logic is terrible.

See the point above regarding the infinite creator. As for post-human, it simply refers to the concept of surpassing our current form, changing who we are fundamentally, through technology. The set of real numbers is infinite, but you can still have numbers that come after other numbers. Any number after 5 is a "post-5" number.

If I can't understand what you're saying, then what you're saying is, to me, incomprehensible. It's not an objective thing, it's subjective. If you change how you say things, or I learn something that allows me to understand what you say, then it stops being incomprehensible to me. As it is, I lack that key, and you're unwilling to change, so we're at an impasse. (And the key won't come from something you link me to, or from a poem, or an image, because the key is required to understand those too)
"I'm not the infinite creator. There is no creator. I do exist."
Then you misunderstand the nature of the infinite, the nature of creation, the nature of the cosmos, and the link I gave you. You are also making a definite claim when there is solely evidence to the contrary.

"As for liberation, that depends on what you mean."
Well, I obviously meant what I linked to that you apparently did not read.

In Hinduism, Brahman (/ˈbrɑːmən/; Sanskrit: ब्रह्मन् bráhman) is "the unchanging reality amidst and beyond the world",[1] which "cannot be exactly defined".[2] It has been described in Sanskrit as Sat-cit-ānanda (being-consciousness-bliss)[3] and as the highest reality.[4][note 1][note 2]
Brahman is conceived as Atman,[note 3] personal,[note 4] impersonal[note 5] or Para Brahman,[note 6] or in various combinations of these qualities depending on the philosophical school.
According to Advaita, a liberated human being (jivanmukta) has realised Brahman as his or her own true self.
The Isha Upanishad says:
Auṃ – That supreme Brahman is infinite, and this conditioned Brahman is infinite. The infinite proceeds from infinite. If you subtract the infinite from the infinite, the infinite remains alone.

"See the point above regarding the infinite creator. As for post-human, it simply refers to the concept of surpassing our current form, changing who we are fundamentally, through technology. The set of real numbers is infinite, but you can still have numbers that come after other numbers. Any number after 5 is a "post-5" number."
Brownian ratchet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"If I can't understand what you're saying, then what you're saying is, to me, incomprehensible. It's not an objective thing, it's subjective. If you change how you say things, or I learn something that allows me to understand what you say, then it stops being incomprehensible to me. As it is, I lack that key, and you're unwilling to change, so we're at an impasse. "
However, that does not mean what I am saying is incomprehensible, it just means that you are unwilling to comprehend it.

Ayasano

Then you misunderstand the nature of the infinite, the nature of creation, the nature of the cosmos, and the link I gave you. You are also making a definite claim when there is solely evidence to the contrary.

Strictly speaking, there's no evidence either way, so we can both make definite claims without being able to prove the other wrong.

In Hinduism, Brahman (/ˈbrɑːmən/; Sanskrit: ब्रह्मन् bráhman) is "the unchanging reality amidst and beyond the world",[1] which "cannot be exactly defined".[2] It has been described in Sanskrit as Sat-cit-ānanda (being-consciousness-bliss)[3] and as the highest reality.[4][note 1][note 2]
Brahman is conceived as Atman,[note 3] personal,[note 4] impersonal[note 5] or Para Brahman,[note 6] or in various combinations of these qualities depending on the philosophical school.
According to Advaita, a liberated human being (jivanmukta) has realised Brahman as his or her own true self.
The Isha Upanishad says:
Auṃ – That supreme Brahman is infinite, and this conditioned Brahman is infinite. The infinite proceeds from infinite. If you subtract the infinite from the infinite, the infinite remains alone.

Ah, I missed that line. But here's the thing. That page is gibberish to me. I understand the individual words, but together they make no sense to me. Give me a technical page on Nuclear Fission and I can understand it intuitively, but this stuff? It just looks like heiroglyphics to me, and I don't know how to change that. (Any advice in laymens terms would be appreciated. But it has to be laymen's terms, or I won't understand it. My brain just doesn't work that way yet)

"See the point above regarding the infinite creator. As for post-human, it simply refers to the concept of surpassing our current form, changing who we are fundamentally, through technology. The set of real numbers is infinite, but you can still have numbers that come after other numbers. Any number after 5 is a "post-5" number."

What does a debunked perpetual motion machine have to do with infinite sets? I don't see the relevence.

"If I can't understand what you're saying, then what you're saying is, to me, incomprehensible. It's not an objective thing, it's subjective. If you change how you say things, or I learn something that allows me to understand what you say, then it stops being incomprehensible to me. As it is, I lack that key, and you're unwilling to change, so we're at an impasse. "
However, that does not mean what I am saying is incomprehensible, it just means that you are unwilling to comprehend it.

Not unwilling. Unable. Trust me, not being able to understand is extremely frustrating for me.

Strictly speaking, there's no evidence either way, so we can both make definite claims without being able to prove the other wrong.

The Isha Upanishad says:

Ah, I missed that line. But here's the thing. That page is gibberish to me. I understand the individual words, but together they make no sense to me. Give me a technical page on Nuclear Fission and I can understand it intuitively, but this stuff? It just looks like heiroglyphics to me, and I don't know how to change that. (Any advice in laymens terms would be appreciated. But it has to be laymen's terms, or I won't understand it. My brain just doesn't work that way yet)

What does a debunked perpetual motion machine have to do with infinite sets? I don't see the relevence.

Not unwilling. Unable. Trust me, not being able to understand is extremely frustrating for me.
"Strictly speaking, there's no evidence either way, so we can both make definite claims without being able to prove the other wrong."
The evidence is in everything, it's staring you in the face, and it's all over every culture and ancient text, encounters with the divine are in everything.
"But here's the thing. That page is gibberish to me. I understand the individual words, but together they make no sense to me."
"But it has to be laymen's terms, or I won't understand it. My brain just doesn't work that way yet"
"Not unwilling. Unable. Trust me, not being able to understand is extremely frustrating for me."

Ayasano

See, that video is just 8 minutes of...nothing to me. To my ears there isn't a single moment of actual, useful information. To me, it's just words strung together in an attempt to sound profound, but ultimately empty of meaning.

Give me 10 minutes of a lecture on how to wire up a plug, and that has usefulness. It has a goal. It teaches you to do something, not just empty naval gazing.

What does that video mean to you? Perhaps getting your experience from it would help me understand.

What does anything mean to you? As I said before, you are the infinite creator. You are a god in your own rite; when you finally have all of the answers, what will your goals be? To live? To die?

You should put others first. A good inventor tries to make gifts for the world, that will aid all of life. It is a sort of artistry.

It is your duty as a being who chose to be Ayasano, to continue upholding love. Love is the source of all things.

Meaning is internal, but there is no incongruity between one thing or the other, between your decisions -- as they are reflected throughout every single thing, as you came into being for a reason. I don't know what that reason was -- it is your choice.

Ayasano

I will never have all the answers, that's the fun of it. As far as my goals, those will change. At the moment, my goal is just to survive and make money until bigger options open up, as well as experiencing interesting things. When the bigger options open up, all of time and space is the limit. (And perhaps beyond)