A test for so called time travelers

Voyageur

Oh, I read it incorrectly, excuse my english. So you would have beaten your future self, if it would came to direct contact with yourself?

At that point in time, yes, quite possibly.

I cannot even begin to describe what I went through. I was a complete mad man for about two years or so. It was probably some kind of side effect of travel. That is what the posts refer to as "a personal hell", ...which is a gross understatement, I might add.

As intensely profound as it was, as much as I learned and gained from it, I don't ever want to go through that again.
Yes, even I have not been violent really, if my future self would go back and try to contact my past self, I would think what a mad man is this?? But I think that is normal for humans to think that way.

AAA

So have you traveled out of this timeline?

No. I have never traveled time or to another universe. Although I cannot definitively rule out the possibility that I may have done so involuntarily and unwittingly.

Time travel is real. I know that much because I have discovered information traveling backward in time. That is to say that data from after events and circumstances has somehow been moved to a point in time before said events and circumstances. Much of what I have found pertains to me specifically. Some of it is fleeting and gone, intangible and nearly impossible to prove. Others are indeed clear for the whole world to see and decide upon.

I cannot say for sure in what form or capacity that is happening, only that it is indeed happening. It is like footprints. They are evidence. You know someone had to walk there to make the footprints, but you do not know anything beyond what you can infer or deduce from them. You don't know who made them or their intent, but you can say what size and brand of shoe, their approximate speed according to stride length, their approximate weight, etc.

The evidence I have found has allowed me to reduce it to several possibilities. I suspect it is that either that I am a time traveler who has discovered my own marked trail before actually traveling to the past, or someone else has inserted my information as to make it appear as such. Perhaps it is both. SOmething else? I don't know.

I am inclined to think someone else put it there. Here is part of why; The Titor posts contain references to information gathered from eves-dropping on my private conversations at the same time the posts were being made. They were listening to my conversations and immediately referring to them online, real time. The posts also contain references to information from at least 11 years later in 2012.

(Starting a letter with "Greetings" and putting the capital in Nebraska are ideas espoused by my father that were eves-dropped and inserted into the posts real time. Joining a shotgun army is a reference to my purchase of a shotgun in 2013)

During that same time period in 2001, I encountered several people who were making references to the same private conversations as well as referencing things that were yet to happen. They have an apparent connection to Andrew 'Carlsson'. BTW, I seriously doubt that he was a traveler, although it is clear that he was somehow involved or privy to information derived from time travel.

Additionally, that information that made it's way from 2012 to 2001 can also be found at points in time much earlier going all the way back to 1500 BC or prior. I am not kidding.

The implications of what I have discovered are nothing less than staggering, and have the potential to effect the way billions perceive reality. I will tell you that every intelligence organization on this planet is reading along right now, and that several world political and religious leaders, entertainers, etc etc. know exactly who I am. They seem to be supporting me for whatever reason.

This shit is real and it's about to get heavy. We haven't even scratched the surface yet.

I fully expect to be ripped to shreds sometime in the next few years by religious zealots. I would love to drop it all and run. I may still decide to commit suicide. I haven't already done so because of the possibility that I may have a LOT of grandchildren and am not sure what will happen if I don't go back to create them. who knows?

I have already been contacted a few times and told that I am Jesus, but that I am "just not getting it". I wholly reject that idea as absolutely ridiculous. I know why they say that. It suggests they found the same things I did, but likely misinterpreted it. Or perhaps they are just messing with my head trying to make me believe it. Or maybe they know something I don't.

Apparently, or as I have been told, there was something found within the Dead Sea Scrolls that is being kept secret from the world as to avoid religious conflict between the Abrahamic religions. When I started posting things on the net a couple of years ago it got someone's attention.

As far as I am concerned, I am a nobody turd stumbling through life trying to figure it all out like anyone else. I am nothing special. Whatever the case, it has something to do with time travel and religion.

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
So have you traveled out of this timeline?

No. I have never traveled time or to another universe. Although I cannot definitively rule out the possibility that I may have done so involuntarily and unwittingly.

Time travel is real. I know that much because I have discovered information traveling backward in time. That is to say that data from after events and circumstances has somehow been moved to a point in time before said events and circumstances. Much of what I have found pertains to me specifically. Some of it is fleeting and gone, intangible and nearly impossible to prove. Others are indeed clear for the whole world to see and decide upon.

I cannot say for sure in what form or capacity that is happening, only that it is indeed happening. It is like footprints. They are evidence. You know someone had to walk there to make the footprints, but you do not know anything beyond what you can infer or deduce from them. You don't know who made them or their intent, but you can say what size and brand of shoe, their approximate speed according to stride length, their approximate weight, etc.

The evidence I have found has allowed me to reduce it to several possibilities. I suspect it is that either that I am a time traveler who has discovered my own marked trail before actually traveling to the past, or someone else has inserted my information as to make it appear as such. Perhaps it is both. SOmething else? I don't know.

I am inclined to think someone else put it there. Here is part of why; The Titor posts contain references to information gathered from eves-dropping on my private conversations at the same time the posts were being made. They were listening to my conversations and immediately referring to them online, real time. The posts also contain references to information from at least 11 years later in 2012.

(Starting a letter with "Greetings" and putting the capital in Nebraska are ideas espoused by my father that were eves-dropped and inserted into the posts real time. Joining a shotgun army is a reference to my purchase of a shotgun in 2013)

During that same time period in 2001, I encountered several people who were making references to the same private conversations as well as referencing things that were yet to happen. They have an apparent connection to Andrew 'Carlsson'. BTW, I seriously doubt that he was a traveler, although it is clear that he was somehow involved or privy to information derived from time travel.

Additionally, that information that made it's way from 2012 to 2001 can also be found at points in time much earlier going all the way back to 1500 BC or prior. I am not kidding.

The implications of what I have discovered are nothing less than staggering, and have the potential to effect the way billions perceive reality. I will tell you that every intelligence organization on this planet is reading along right now, and that several world political and religious leaders, entertainers, etc etc. know exactly who I am. They seem to be supporting me for whatever reason.

This shit is real and it's about to get heavy. We haven't even scratched the surface yet.

I fully expect to be ripped to shreds sometime in the next few years by religious zealots. I would love to drop it all and run. I may still decide to commit suicide. I haven't already done so because of the possibility that I may have a LOT of grandchildren and am not sure what will happen if I don't go back to create them. who knows?

I have already been contacted a few times and told that I am Jesus, but that I am "just not getting it". I wholly reject that idea as absolutely ridiculous. I know why they say that. It suggests they found the same things I did, but likely misinterpreted it. Or perhaps they are just messing with my head trying to make me believe it. Or maybe they know something I don't.

Apparently, or as I have been told, there was something found within the Dead Sea Scrolls that is being kept secret from the world as to avoid religious conflict between the Abrahamic religions. When I started posting things on the net a couple of years ago it got someone's attention.

As far as I am concerned, I am a nobody turd stumbling through life trying to figure it all out like anyone else. I am nothing special. Whatever the case, it has something to do with time travel and religion.

Suicide is never the answer.

I enjoyed reading this AAA. I would be interested to hear about these footprints that have been left that you are interpreting as signs of time travel. Any examples?

AAA

Why did you buy a shotgun for suicide? Wouldn't a handgun be easier?

I bought a shotgun for several reasons.

- At close range, it can destroy any land mammal on Earth with great efficiency.
- Shotguns are less expensive than assault rifles.
- Shotgun ammunition is easy to reproduce, and you can pack almost anything in a shotgun shell. This is very handy in a situation where ammo is scarce.
- Shotguns are very simple to operate, and a great general purpose weapon that anyone can use.
- For home defense, there is little worry that your rounds will end up in neighbor's homes.
- Shotguns are ideal for aerial targets like ducks and drones.
- There is a much lesser chance of survival than with a handgun or rifle should I use it for suicide.

AAA

Suicide is never the answer.

Under most circumstances, I would agree. In my case, it may be the right option. It's not like I say that without reason or because I am simply sad and feel hopeless. It may just be the right thing to do.

I enjoyed reading this AAA. I would be interested to hear about these footprints that have been left that you are interpreting as signs of time travel. Any examples?

Okay. To be honest, I am somewhat hesitant to do that in any specific terms for sake of the consequences. But for now, while I build up the courage, I will at least give you an explanation as to what it is about.

My first name, last name, full name, exact time and date of birth, and symbol for my name all correspond to a number set that is an exact match to Revelation 13:18. Additionally, the meaning history and etymology of my name, natal chart, and rare specific physical traits, bloodline(I think), and a few other things all are a perfect match to something found all throughout The Bible and elsewhere.

In a matter of speaking, my name IS "The Bible" It appears as if it is my log book.

There are a number of verses and references in The Bible that are (according to 2 billion Christians) supposedly about Jesus, that when you apply my personal info as a sort of code key, it describes me in very specific (although cryptic) terms, better than it does "Jesus", and in multiple interwoven layers thereof.

And it is not only The Bible. The same can be found in other religions and various points in time and places all over history. It's all my personal and very specific information described above. And there is a LOT of it. It is virtually endless. When you put it all together and apply it to the time line, it suggests that I am indeed a time traveler with a long trip ahead/behind me.

I have already fulfilled prophecy, which seems to be another example of after the fact info taken to a before the fact point in time. As I understand, as I have been told, part of what was discovered in the Dead Sea Scrolls is a code suggesting that Revelation 13 is the messiah to come using figurative language to describe his own process of spiritual enlightenment.

Unbeknownst to me that this is the case, I made some comments on a popular political blog citing that revelation is figurative language describing the process of spiritual growth and enlightenment. I also cited that I had experienced it myself. And seeing how I am such a close match, naturally, I got blamed.

Apparently, someone has been sitting on this information for quite a while waiting to see who. Well, when I popped up out of nowhere with this information, it caught their attention. This would explain why religious leaders have been parroting my espoused idealism of peace and tolerance, unity and the Golden Rule. I think they have me mistaken for something I am not. Or maybe they are playing along out of convenience. I can't really say. I'm just a turd trying to figure it out and find peace love and happiness in my life.

(I have been making an effort to de-legitimize myself by frequently using F bombs and openly calling for killing people and all sorts for crazy things, hoping it will 'go away')

All of that being said, consider the implications. What happens when the philosophical foundations of whole cultures that billions of people have built their civilizations upon for many generations is called into question?

How do you think two billion Christians (particularly the devout fundamentalists) will respond to me being such a close match to what they consider the son of god as well as the epitome of evil?

My name means, and therefore I AM ...One, Lone Ruler, Of the Highest Order, Ruler of All, King of Kings, Lord of Lords, Wonderful, Entertaining, Amusing, Regal, Of Fine Quality and Taste. I AM Mighty One, Mighty Counselor, Ever Powerful, Eternal Ruler/King/Lord/Prince/Leader, Honorable Ruler, Prince of Peace.

It is the diminutive form of a name meaning Light, Illumination, Lion of God, Jerusalem.

I AM The healer, stemming from the name Yahshua.

I AM The Stem, The Stalk, The Straw, The Shoot, The Wicker, The Twig, The Branch.

The number of my name is the number of a man, It is The number of The Beast. It is also 666. ...and arguably as well as 6, 6660, 6666 and a few others.

(look at the CERN logo)

So, what did 'John Titor' mean when asking When Jesus returns, do you think he will be a lamb or a lion? I take it as a joke, albeit a rather sick and twisted one in line with God's sense of humor.

I'm in trouble. ...BIG trouble. I think we all are. I was born this way.

AAA

Well that was informative. Do you own any living pets/mammals?

No. Although I would like to have a dog or two, maybe a cat. I don't own the property I feel is necessary to house pets. In my opinion, dogs and cats need a place to run around, like a farm or country lot.

I don't like animals living inside a house or apartment either. There is nothing more gross than finding animal hair in your mayonnaise.

AAA

Seems that you're not that type of a busy person

I think you mean to say "Busy Body", which is a nosy person who feeds off of drama.

Indeed. I would love to get away from everyone, to buy a nice place in the middle of nowhere where I can be left alone to have some peace and quiet, and a little bit of a resemblance of freedom.