A test for so called time travelers

AAA

Yes, even I have not been violent really, if my future self would go back and try to contact my past self, I would think what a mad man is this?? But I think that is normal for humans to think that way.

What I said above comes from frustration during my period of whatever that was. If I would have ran into another me, It could have very easily turned messy.

I cannot definitively say that was me, but indications are that it was indeed another me. I never saw him, but did feel a very strange sensation for about 4 hours that day. It felt as if I was moving about a half of a second slower than everything else. It was very strange. It was almost as if I could sense the presence of something that I suspect was myself.

Itheblaze

Before you start thinking you're the Omen guy ya gotta shave off your hair and look for the Mark. If it doesn't show up in regular light, try black light.

AAA

Before you start thinking you're the Omen guy ya gotta shave off your hair and look for the Mark. If it doesn't show up in regular light, try black light.

ROFL, ...I actually forgot about that one.

O <---Mark/symbol of my name
Men/Man <--- Equals the same number as my name (in Hebrew)

The number of my first name is the number of a man in two different ways. ONE of them is the number of a beast. My last name is also the number of a man, as well as a beast. When you put them together the way I have been signing my name since childhood, it equals 666.

In fact, there are a few different transliterations of my name that equal 666. It is also my initials and a few other things. It is the same set of numbers and symbolism over and over and over again. It is multiple interwoven layers of this stuff. Hell, my natal chart draws a pentagram, and I was born under the zenith of Lucifer, the Morning Star, and the Crescent Moon(star and crescent). ...in addition to also falling in line with the same set of numbers. My name actually means the same as Lucifer. WTH?

It is one of those things that when put together as a whole, you have to consider what the odds are of that many things lining up that perfectly, and in context, across such a large time span.

It is like it doesn't stop. When you start applying them to Bible verses that fall in line with the same pattern, you get the same numbers and symbols again, another layer ...number of a man, number of a beast, 666.

There are actually SO many of them, it is work to show you. Siriusly, it's like that.

What would you do?

I remember talking to this nice Catholic lady one night. I was kinda feeling things out. We got to talking about the end times prophecy stuff. I kept saying things like "What if it means something different?" "What if it's just a regular guy?" "What if he likes Jesus and Christians?" and "How will you know it's him?"

Well, judging by her and others' answers, I won't have any trouble convincing Christians.(that's not a good thing)

So that went on for a while. And every time I introduced a new idea that deviated from what she was set on, she rejected it, assuring me that 'he' is evil and never to be trusted under any circumstances, that he is going to enslave me and all this other nonsense. There was no convincing her beyond her brainwashing.

I got to thinking about it and how many others think just like her whom I have also talked about it with. I got to thinking about all the blogs and videos naming this or that person, and how none of them come anywhere close to matching like I do. I got to thinking of how unreasonable many can be. I curled up into the fetal position on my bed and cried like a baby.

Christians scare the hell out of me. I have been trying really hard to reach out to them. It ain't happenin'

If even a small percentage of 2 billion people move against me or try to hunt me, it is still a large number. Imagine the combined population of Chicago, Atlanta and Los Angeles hunting you like an animal. That is 1%

Like I said, I am in BIG trouble.

AAA

"Y2K"

The Hebrew letter Yod ( י ) is the translation for the letter Y. The Hebrew letter Qof ( ק ) is the letter for K.

The Hebrew alphabet from Y to K = 2000 using the Ha Kadimi method. אבגדהוזחטיכלמנסעפצקרשת

AAA

Goodluck with your stuff

Thanks. I am not sure whether I have anything or lose or gain at this point though. I know I am tired of being targeted. I know I want off of this planet. It is only a matter of time before I leave, one way or another.

I am more concerned for others, however. Humanity is headed down the wrong path with no indication of changing for the better.

Good luck to you as well.