Are Aliens Asking the Same Question About Us?

Night Vision

You know, we always look at planets like Kepler-438b and wonder, "is there life on that planet?". Well, if there is life on that planet... like intelligent life... are they looking at us and saying "I wonder if there's life on that planet?". Tell me what you think, I just think this would be funny if it was true.
:eek: I am sure they are looking down at the human species like WTF?? :D I hope this does not offend anyone :D ::LOL::k;lk;k;lk;l;lk.jpg :cool:

TimeFlipper

You know, we always look at planets like Kepler-438b and wonder, "is there life on that planet?". Well, if there is life on that planet... like intelligent life... are they looking at us and saying "I wonder if there's life on that planet?". Tell me what you think, I just think this would be funny if it was true.
:eek: I am sure they are looking down at the human species like WTF?? :D I hope this does not offend anyone :D ::LOL::View attachment 2436 :cool:
Im hoping that there there is a planet full of beautiful females that look very similar to us, and one night they abduct me and........i think you know the rest Night ::LOL:::D

Night Vision

:eek: I am sure they are looking down at the human species like WTF?? :D I hope this does not offend anyone :D ::LOL::View attachment 2436 :cool:
Im hoping that there there is a planet full of beautiful females that look very similar to us, and one night they abduct me and........i think you know the rest Night ::LOL:::D
:eek: ::LOL:: :confused: TimeFlipper I would imagine that a Higher Intelligence speaking female from another planet would be far more beautiful and look nothing like the design of the human female species on Earth ::LOL::

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

:eek: ::LOL:: :confused: TimeFlipper I would imagine that a Higher Intelligence speaking female from another planet would be far more beautiful and look nothing like the design of the human female species on Earth ::LOL::
Really?..Where do you think the Amazon women came from? ;)::LOL:::D

Night Vision

Really?..Where do you think the Amazon women came from? ;)::LOL:::D
:eek: ::LOL:: Not sure about that :oops: I think all the Amazon Women have gone extinct or left the planet already TimeFlipper :p :D