Are Aliens Asking the Same Question About Us?

TimeFlipper

TimeFlipper

Night Vision

They sell women on Amazon? :eek: And here all this time I've been using eBay.
:eek: LMFAO!!! Martian ::LOL:: :ROFLMAO: I think Amazon runs out of merchandise to fast, don't know if they have the current model ::LOL:: :DView attachment 2438
The current model is made from a very special Alien "material"..its what they use on their world as a replacement for the real thing lol ::LOL:::D
:eek: I would imagine the current model is quite rare Timeflipper and may have to be downloaded as a 3-D image then printed out :confused: ::LOL::

TimeFlipper

:eek: LMFAO!!! Martian ::LOL:: :ROFLMAO: I think Amazon runs out of merchandise to fast, don't know if they have the current model ::LOL:: :DView attachment 2438
The current model is made from a very special Alien "material"..its what they use on their world as a replacement for the real thing lol ::LOL:::D
:eek: I would imagine the current model is quite rare Timeflipper and may have to be downloaded as a 3-D image then printed out :confused: ::LOL::
Im already printing mine out Night ::LOL:::D

Night Vision

Im already printing mine out Night ::LOL:::D
:eek: ::LOL:: You are to silly lol Now did you print out in color or black and white TimeFlipper? :D

Last edited:

Derrick C.

I wouldn't think they wonder. I say they know how we are and that's why they stay away from us. Why would they want to come here to a world that is always at war with itself?

to quote Ronald Regan if Aliens came from outer space and started a war, wouldnt we all come together. i may have gotten half of that wrong but lol, he did make a good point that it would take Alien invasion or them at least showing up in mass numbers to bring peace to humanity which i think it would and i hope happens sometime soon