Are Aliens Asking the Same Question About Us?

Night Vision

I wouldn't think they wonder. I say they know how we are and that's why they stay away from us. Why would they want to come here to a world that is always at war with itself?

to quote Ronald Regan if Aliens came from outer space and started a war, wouldnt we all come together. i may have gotten half of that wrong but lol, he did make a good point that it would take Alien invasion or them at least showing up in mass numbers to bring peace to humanity which i think it would and i hope happens sometime soon
:) NO Derrick I do not believe the human species would ban together even then!! Most are to afraid of that very thought of a more Intelligent Life Form bringing peace that is not of the human race ::LOL:: :cool: And that is why most will be destroyed as a failed Petri Dish Experiement :D ;) Human species does not truly understand what the meaning of the word " PEACE " even means apparently :eek: :D :confused:

Krish

Alien War? It is like us and the people in Amazon fighting it out.....Besides, we do not have an enemy alien out there....but that would be very interesting...that is we need friends and enemies together to make it a go...like Babylon 5...

Let me work on that...thanks...

Night Vision

Alien War? It is like us and the people in Amazon fighting it out.....Besides, we do not have an enemy alien out there....but that would be very interesting...that is we need friends and enemies together to make it a go...like Babylon 5...

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I wouldn't think they wonder. I say they know how we are and that's why they stay away from us. Why would they want to come here to a world that is always at war with itself?

Really. What if humans are considered one of the more aggressive species? We always assume that aliens are aggressive, but there could be some super peaceful ones out there that look at us in horror.

Night Vision

Really. What if humans are considered one of the more aggressive species? We always assume that aliens are aggressive, but there could be some super peaceful ones out there that look at us in horror.

klkjkljlkjlklkkl.jpg

Krish

Humans are. My contact with Aliens say it is. But we also can be very good. That means, we are both Good and Evil depending on what is needed. That is very necessary for growth....just manage it...by big boys? Like Humans and Mimbari in Babylon 5?...

...just a thought...