Ask a Time Traveler anything

themanwithn0name

Brains are still of the same physical size

and its easier to transmit energy then matter. You don't transfer the brains but the energy in the brains.

Download the software not the hardware

Samstwitch

You skated around the questions and did not answer.

I ask again what Himalayan Hermit asked:
1) What year are you from and what is the name of the country where you reside?
2) Are you from our future or a parallel time-line?

themanwithn0name

#1) Countries are irrelevant. I don't live in a country I live on the moon. We don't use the same model of the nation state you do. We have an entirely different ordering of power and power relationships. I could go into more detail about this if your interested
#2) Who knows? I mean if you get into the theories of quantum physics all possible futures are your future. Including futures that are no longer possible. In that sense I am most definitely from your future. As for a parallel time line I can't tell you. I can tell you we haven't reached a point of divergence if we are.... so again... as near as you and I can tell I am from your future
#3) where I am from (time wise) I was born in the year 2099 (and I was sad I couldn't use my actual birth date on the website) in Las Vegas
though I've lived most of my life off planet

Samstwitch

Sheesh, we have another wannabe Time Traveler with no name. They just keep coming and coming and coming...like an Eveready Battery.

There's a new "Ignore" feature available on Paranormalis. For instructions on how to use it, visit January 2012 Updates (click on the green)/

themanwithn0name

Sheesh, we have another wannabe Time Traveler with no name. They just keep coming and coming and coming...like an Eveready Battery.

There's a new "Ignore" feature available on Paranormalis. For instructions on how to use it, visit January 2012 Updates (click on the green)/

I am sorry you feel so insulted that I pointed out John Titor's story doesn't work with actual evidence you have today

If Their was a Nuclear war Tampa and Jacksonville would both be hit in a first strike.

Titor would have been killed instantly and the town he lived in (in whats gainsville) would be unlivable

What about a man's spirit? A body without a spirit doesn't live very long.

Energy is energy. plug one battery in, and the toy still runs

PamelaM

A battery and a human spirit are not the same things.
You have been bouncing around the lunar surface for too long.