Ask a Time Traveler anything

Secretman3811

i have a questions for you.. are you working for the Secret Gov.??
are you working with Evil ET or Good ET? like the Grey and blonde Et? so tell me what is our future hold on planet Earth and that what will happen in 2012-2013?

themanwithn0name

i have a questions for you.. are you working for the Secret Gov.??
are you working with Evil ET or Good ET? like the Grey and blonde Et? so tell me what is our future hold on planet Earth and that what will happen in 2012-2013?

We don't have any physical aliens

we did around 2050 get a signal from a race of aliens

And they recently (2135) responded to us

themanwithn0name

Please, let us know about some 2012 gloom and doom.
Well December 22 a lot of people will have hangovers

The economy will be anemic (but you should know that already)

I am a big fan of a scene from Blade 3 when asked who the President was "an A*hole"... largely speaking their will be an election where half the people will think they saved the country, half the people will think the country is doomed and their will only be about a 25% change in how the government works.

The biggest disaster coming up will be the World Cup in Qatar. But after that we see major reforms in FIFA and Soccer actually becomes a popular sport in the US in the 2040s

Secretman3811

that is not true let me tell you something i saw the Grey alien i try to make contact with them and now you saying that the Alien never came and only made a first public contact in about 2050 hahaha that funny because i just wonder what about the Grey alien who have Anti-gravity,time travel and other stuff it out there in space and underground bases all over the earth so how do you explain that parts? and how do you explain about men in black and people who saw the UFO.

PamelaM

I think you know what an angel or a demon is. I am talking about an entity of evil negative energy or an entity of holy positive energy.
did any of you ever encounter such a thing when trying to possess another body?

Do you have any religion that you believe in?

would you know if anyone ever tried to possess your own body and switch you and has this ever happened to you?

What is to stop other countries from trying to do the same thing to their leaders if they had the same technology
and do you try to stop it if it does happen? How do you try to stop it? or maybe you dont.

if you are using quantum entanglement is there ever instances where one would pop back into their own body again
without you actually trying to do it through whatever method you use?

Are you able to enter a female body if you are male or a male body if you are female?

what are some other ways this technology has been used beside entering other bodies?

PamelaM

Is it possible for several of you to enter into a body at one time and what would be the result of that if it were possible?

are there any laws or rules you must follow while in someone elses body?

do you experience the coming in and going out of the body and what is it like if so?

is this transfer instantaneous or does it take a while?

Does the person have to be asleep or can it be done while the person is awake and engaged in activity?

has ther ever been acidents during this transfer and can you explain what happened during it?

if a transfer is not going to work how are you alerted to this and what happens then?

PamelaM

how is the person who sent you getting the information you gather? do they have to wait until you get back or is it being transmitted
somehow? if they can get it while you are here can you describe the way it is sent and recieved?

Can you communicate with them while you are here? are we able to ask the actual techs and scientists more complicated
questions that you may not know? how much were you actually trianed on the technical parts of how this works?

how long are you going to be communicating with us on this web site?