Debate Boston FALSE FLAG

kcwildman

Beastmaster
well now the rats are leaveing the burning ship as the fire starts getting hot....
Chambliss: Law enforcement agency may have known about Boston... | www.wsbtv.com

a little clip of the artical... for the full reprot check the link
WASHINGTON —
Georgia Sen. Saxby Chambliss told Channel 2 Action News late Tuesday afternoon that a law enforcement agency may have had information in advance of the Boston bombings that wasn't properly shared.
"There now appears that may have been some evidence that was obtained by one of the law enforcement agencies that did not get shared in a way that it could have been. If that turns out to be the case, then we have to determine whether or not that would have made a difference," Chambliss said.
Though Chambliss would not get into specifics on the information or whether or not the bombing could have been prevented, he told Channel 2 Action News that they will find out if someone dropped the ball.

titorite

I don't know what to say about it. Maybe someone is messing with people by photoshopping pictures.

Thier is no photo shopping involved.

Come on now Sam. You woulda never liked that when it when that was said to you about things you have pointed out.

titorite

Look at that...

Bloodless.

How long has he been in that wheel chair now? Wheeled from where? I have had paper cuts that leave biger blood trails.

White hoody with no blood... lots of bloodless white hoodys that day.

WE are being mocked.

It is ok Sam. I had trouble with Sandy Hook at first myself. No Bull.

But yeah look at that blood trail from that dude in the chairs.....

Wait no trail. False flag photo op/'

Samstwitch

Sandy Hook and Boston Bombings cannot be compared. BB has hundreds of thousands of photos, videos, and over 200 injuries. It was NOT faked. Sandy Hook has none of the photos, videos, or evidence...and has plenty of actors. The Boston Bombings were real. The victims are real. The suspects are real.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and I have come to my own conclusions based on the evidence that I've seen, which is plenty.

Titorite, you and I don't agree on most issues. No biggie. It's just another matter that we must agree to disagree on.

titorite

I think you are just being bull headed because you would rather not see the evidence in front of you.

That something like that could be accomplished to to horrifiying....

More horrifying than a catastrophic leg would that doesn't bleed any blood.

And agreeing to disagree is not the problem.... I only hope that you can see what we are trying to point out sooner rather than latter... especially if your gonna keep in the debate. And if you can not understand what KC myself and others are trying to point out I hope that you do not get aggressive or angry over it.

I mean that was a nasty leg wound that did not bleed drops.

it is just like Sandy Hoax. False flag.

titorite

The Ricin Attack was also part of that days event. The formeally mentally unballenced elvis impersonator with a history of drug abuse is now a free man. charges droppped, Not mad at the system loves obama enjoys his job as an entertain and celebrity impersonator... also does prince,bon jovi,others,.....

So stop asking questions america.

YOur input isn't needed unless we ask you for it.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/24/us/suspect-in-ricin-case-released-from-mississippi-jail.html

Lawyers for Mr. Curtis, 45, a celebrity impersonator, said he had been framed by a longtime personal enemy, J. Everett Dutschke, a martial arts instructor from Tupelo, Miss. F.B.I. agents raided Mr. Dutschke’s house but did not immediately bring charges against him. Mr. Dutschke, reached by phone, denied involvement but did not elaborate.

BY the end of the article one must wonder what the bail bondsman must be thinking.... Flight risk?

kcwildman

Beastmaster
now well after I said hey something smells funny here, even the MSM news is starting to catch on that this stuff just don't make sense.

heres the brief of the video below of an RT news report..

Published on Apr 22, 2013
The initial questions about the Boston bombing are behind us, but former FBI employee Sibel Edmonds believes the pursuit of truth will eventually lead to a far more secret agenda by the US, which she reveals to RT.

The United States is having to quickly wake up to the possibility that Chechens are not the 'freedom fighters' Western media has been categorizing them as, especially when it came to the Republic's relationship to Russia. But even the newly formed perceptions may not be enough when it comes to investigating the motives and planning behind the Boston bombing, according to Edmonds, who is also a founder of the National Security Whistleblowers Coalition.

With the dust somewhat settled after the capture of the younger suspect, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, Edmonds believes there will only be more unanswered questions in an investigation already plagued by obvious inconsistencies and falsities, which she recounts at length