Civil Unrest; its happening now

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
The title of the thread is, "Civil unrest; it's happening now". John Titor predicted civil unrest before crap hits the fan in 2015, so it is all on topic.

You know, I don't recall seeing that in the John Titor story. Could you reference some quotes for the rest of us that don't see the connection?

If you only see what you want to see and hear only what you wish to hear it would do little good to repeat the words from John Titor!

I assume that if you are able to write you are also able to read?

I am NOT the Jackass whisperer!
Read and then think!
It is not that hard...

I think you should tell that to the guy that started this thread. No where in the John Titor story did John make predictions about our timeline. So this thread is about a fictional made up belief that he did.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
There isn't really much point in arguing with people who believe in an internet time traveler.

Ain't that the truth. But I believe I came across something recently that could be a contributing factor to the problem. People brought up in a religious environment have a much harder time distinguishing the difference between facts and beliefs. Excellent fodder for the con artist.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
It may be connected to the report from John Titor about the civil war he warned us all about?

The title of the thread is, "Civil unrest; it's happening now". John Titor predicted civil unrest before crap hits the fan in 2015, so it is all on topic.

You know, I don't recall seeing that in the John Titor story. Could you reference some quotes for the rest of us that don't see the connection?

The only issue is that people are equating civil war with civil unrest. I am guilty of doing that also, but technically civil unrest could lead to civil war.

"There is a civil war in the United States that starts in 2005. That conflict flares up and down for 10 years. In 2015, Russia launches a nuclear strike against the major cities in the United States (which is the “other side” of the civil war from my perspective), China and Europe. The United States counter attacks. The US cities are destroyed along with the AFE (American Federal Empire)…thus we (in the country) won. The European Union and China were also destroyed. Russia is now our largest trading partner and the Capitol of the US was moved to Omaha Nebraska." - John Titor

and

I am here for personal reasons. For a few months now, I have bee trying to alert anyone that would listen to the possibility of a civil war in the United States in 2005. Does that seem more likely now? Actually it’s quite amazing to see what’s happening. I have been trying to get people to pay attention for the last few months but to see it unfold is very interesting. Before I leave, I’ll try and post my report. - John Titor

and

The war is a result of faulty politics and desperation from Western
leadership during the US civil war. Yes, I suppose you could stop it.

and

On my worldline in 2011, the United States is in the middle of a civil war that has dramatic effects on most of the other Western governments.

and

Real disruptions in world events begin with the destabilization of the West as a result of degrading US foreign policy and consistency. This becomes apparent around 2004 as civil unrest develops near the next presidential election. The Jewish population in Israel is not prepared for a true offensive war. They are prepared for the ultimate defense. Wavering western support for Israel is what gives Israel’s neighbors the confidence to attack. The last resort for a defensive Israel and its offensive Arab neighbors is to use weapons of mass destruction. In the grand scheme of things, the war in the Middle East is a part of what’s to come, not the cause.

and

In my 2012, I was 14 years old spending most of my time living, running and hiding in the woods and rivers of central Florida. The civil war was in its 7th year and the world war was three years away. Yes, there are unusual events in 2012 but they do not cause the world to end. Unfortunately, I have decided not to discuss events that you or I can do anything about. It is important that they be a surprise. Perhaps you are familiar with the story of the Red Sea and the Egyptians?

and

OMG I FOUND A DISCREPENCY!

Read this:

The year 2008 was a general date by which time everyone will realize the world they thought they were living in was over. The civil war in the United States will start in 2004. I would describe it as having a Waco type event every month that steadily gets worse. The conflict will consume everyone in the US by 2012 and end in 2015 with a very short WWIII.

He said, up on top, that the civil war started in 2005 not 2004.

Anyway, go to this link and do a page search for "civil" for the rest of them.

The Titor Posts | Conviction of A Time Traveler

Galileo

There isn't really much point in arguing with people who believe in an internet time traveler.

Ain't that the truth. But I believe I came across something recently that could be a contributing factor to the problem. People brought up in a religious environment have a much harder time distinguishing the difference between facts and beliefs. Excellent fodder for the con artist.

We'll I wouldn't really compare the belief in a deity to some internet troll/ time traveler, but maybe that's just me.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

We'll I wouldn't really compare the belief in a deity to some internet troll/ time traveler, but maybe that's just me.

The point I was trying to make was that religious people are taught to accept their religion as fact. Fact without verification. So belief and fact are the same thing to a religious person. In my book a fact without verification is just a belief, or hearsay.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

The only issue is that people are equating civil war with civil unrest. I am guilty of doing that also, but technically civil unrest could lead to civil war.

"There is a civil war in the United States that starts in 2005. That conflict flares up and down for 10 years. In 2015, Russia launches a nuclear strike against the major cities in the United States (which is the “other side” of the civil war from my perspective), China and Europe. The United States counter attacks. The US cities are destroyed along with the AFE (American Federal Empire)…thus we (in the country) won. The European Union and China were also destroyed. Russia is now our largest trading partner and the Capitol of the US was moved to Omaha Nebraska." - John Titor

and

I am here for personal reasons. For a few months now, I have bee trying to alert anyone that would listen to the possibility of a civil war in the United States in 2005. Does that seem more likely now? Actually it’s quite amazing to see what’s happening. I have been trying to get people to pay attention for the last few months but to see it unfold is very interesting. Before I leave, I’ll try and post my report. - John Titor

and

The war is a result of faulty politics and desperation from Western
leadership during the US civil war. Yes, I suppose you could stop it.

and

On my worldline in 2011, the United States is in the middle of a civil war that has dramatic effects on most of the other Western governments.

and

Real disruptions in world events begin with the destabilization of the West as a result of degrading US foreign policy and consistency. This becomes apparent around 2004 as civil unrest develops near the next presidential election. The Jewish population in Israel is not prepared for a true offensive war. They are prepared for the ultimate defense. Wavering western support for Israel is what gives Israel’s neighbors the confidence to attack. The last resort for a defensive Israel and its offensive Arab neighbors is to use weapons of mass destruction. In the grand scheme of things, the war in the Middle East is a part of what’s to come, not the cause.

and

In my 2012, I was 14 years old spending most of my time living, running and hiding in the woods and rivers of central Florida. The civil war was in its 7th year and the world war was three years away. Yes, there are unusual events in 2012 but they do not cause the world to end. Unfortunately, I have decided not to discuss events that you or I can do anything about. It is important that they be a surprise. Perhaps you are familiar with the story of the Red Sea and the Egyptians?

and

OMG I FOUND A DISCREPENCY!

Read this:

The year 2008 was a general date by which time everyone will realize the world they thought they were living in was over. The civil war in the United States will start in 2004. I would describe it as having a Waco type event every month that steadily gets worse. The conflict will consume everyone in the US by 2012 and end in 2015 with a very short WWIII.

He said, up on top, that the civil war started in 2005 not 2004.

Anyway, go to this link and do a page search for "civil" for the rest of them.

The Titor Posts | Conviction of A Time Traveler

But no where in these quotes is there any statement that Titor's history will become our history. Supposedly because of the 2% divergence. So all these statements by Titor are actually predictions for his timeline. Not ours.

So if there are an infinite number of timelines, what is 2% divided by infinity? The answer is infinity.

Traveler Malaki has started similar topic threads on Titor. I don't believe he has ever read the Titor story. He's kind of getting a reputation like Ren for posting false topics.

Sanyam Deshi

The point I was trying to make was that religious people are taught to accept their religion as fact. Fact without verification. So belief and fact are the same thing to a religious person. In my book a fact without verification is just a belief, or hearsay.
The entire Nicene Creed starts every sentence or phrase with the two words "I believe".

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

You don't know what happened with the Church of Titor a few months ago.

Man, where is Cosmo??? LoL