Documents of Nikola Tesla confescated by FBI finally released

steven chiverton

Nope.
But you might be able to infer just how far over the edge of sanity Tesla had stepped in his later years.

Harte

I think most geniuses are considered pretty insane. :)

I'll have to read through these. Thanks for posting, Pooria.
the free information society has a whole file of tesla and ienstien to i downloaded them some time ago havent looked through it all yet its so big

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Nope.
But you might be able to infer just how far over the edge of sanity Tesla had stepped in his later years.

Harte

the free information society has a whole file of tesla and ienstien to i downloaded them some time ago havent looked through it all yet its so big

Is stuff blacked out on those, too?

Pooria

Tesla is a special case. He actually did lose his mind in his later years.
In fact, he is the reason the phrase "Mad Scientist" entered our lexicon.
He is that guy.

Harte
I strongly disagree and believe in existence of Tesla teleport tech as just one of numerous time travel modalities developed by US scientists, which has the ability to teleport within space-time continuum and is based on previous efforts of Tesla himself; after all there was a reason that after he passed out, Army and FBI were in a race against each other to acquire his documents in his hotel room.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

He is that guy.

Harte
Nah you got that wrong Hartey, The Mad Scientist was in actual fact Dr Meirschultz who was working on bringing the dead back to life :eek:..
This is a picture of him in his laboratory, circa 1934 :LOL:
Maniac9.jpg

Harte

He is that guy.

Harte
I strongly disagree and believe in existence of Tesla teleport tech as just one of numerous time travel modalities developed by US scientists, which has the ability to teleport within space-time continuum and is based on previous efforts of Tesla himself;

Would you mind telling the board exactly why you believe this?

after all there was a reason that after he passed out, Army and FBI were in a race against each other to acquire his documents in his hotel room.
You mean after he died, and I already gave the only reason needed to explain this without making any claims about something Tesla never talked about.

Harte

Harte

In 1941, the first of Max Fleischer's Superman cartoons depicted Superman fighting a character named "Mad Scientist", which is very similar to Tesla[18][19] (a 1999 VHS release of the movie was titled Superman vs. Tesla[20]). They are now in the public domain and can be viewed in various locations, including the Internet Archive.[21]
wiki

By 1912, Tesla began to withdraw from that doubting world. He was clearly showing signs of obsessive-compulsive disorder, and was potentially a high-functioning autistic. He became obsessed with cleanliness and fixated on the number three; he began shaking hands with people and washing his hands—all done in sets of three. He had to have 18 napkins on his table during meals, and would count his steps whenever he walked anywhere. He claimed to have an abnormal sensitivity to sounds, as well as an acute sense of sight, and he later wrote that he had “a violent aversion against the earrings of women,” and “the sight of a pearl would almost give me a fit.”

Near the end of his life, Tesla became fixated on pigeons, especially a specific white female, which he claimed to love almost as one would love a human being. One night, Tesla claimed the white pigeon visited him through an open window at his hotel, and he believed the bird had come to tell him she was dying. He saw “two powerful beans of light” in the bird’s eyes, he later said. “Yes, it was a real light, a powerful, dazzling, blinding light, a light more intense than I had ever produced by the most powerful lamps in my laboratory.” The pigeon died in his arms, and the inventor claimed that in that moment, he knew that he had finished his life’s work.

Read more: History, Travel, Arts, Science, People, Places | Smithsonian
Give the gift of Smithsonian magazine for only $12! Give the gift of Smithsonian
Follow us: @SmithsonianMag on Twitter

Harte

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

He is that guy.

Harte

Some have said he was a bit OCD and didn't like things like pearl necklaces, fat people, etc.

Lumbergooz

Tesla is just another victim of demonizing by capitalist sharks. They kidnapped the world for 120 years selling us fuel we do not need & should not use & poisoned food we should not eat leading to enslaving us financially. Tesla was one of many who proved that Earth has enuf free resources 4 all of us & we all r entitled 2 it. We shud b travelling, living & eating 4 free. Then humanity wud b only focus 2 elevate its spiritual & inner self properties bcoz there will b no reason 2 fight over wealth & dominance. Some nations (like Canada & Scandinavia) are considering giving people money & reducing work hours bcoz they found that most humans do not bcom useless & lazy when they have guaranteed income...instead they tend to innovate on a higher level..Capitalist sharks remain a big pain in the butt, taking advantage that not all humans w same awareness...for example if we all boycott cellphone for a week, companies will enhance service & reduce tariff. it does not require violence..peaceful & smart.
Back 2 Tesla; people like him, after discovering extra secrets abt parallel universe(s) & time bend, mostly cannot handle that much of excitement that they suffer mental issues...but the fact remains that he is one great human being.

Last edited: